What motivates employees?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
It happens o. I have been elevated to head of department after two years over someone who has been 4 years in the organization. Just that I and the guy were already friends, so it didn't affect us.
Yes, that is one way to motivate workers too. It rarely happens, the head of the department comes from a junior staff. Senior employees with achievements are prioritized over junior employees with achievements.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
Incentives over target achievement, and bonuses are few of the proven motivational factors for the employees.There are some other factors as timely work, no late sitting, transport provided by company.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Incentives over target achievement, and bonuses are few of the proven motivational factors for the employees.There are some other factors as timely work, no late sitting, transport provided by company.

Giving bonuses to your workers is something that is nice but is also very important that you know how to put a limit to the kind of bonuses that you are given to them, so that you don't inflate your expenses.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel what motivates employees the most is an added bonus to their salary or something good that shows that their hard work is been appreciated. Also promotion motivates employees

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
I think the workers are being motivated mostly by the monetary incentives offered to them by their employers. However an employer that tends to give their workers monetary incentives is likely to retain their workers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem is that for some companies this is something difficult to do sometimes, that is why sometimes there are other ways to get it such as giving more vacation days or other bonuses.
Yeah, I think making your employees to go on vacations is one of the best ways to motivate them if you don't want to want to increase their salaries. It gives them a sense of belonging.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yeah, I think making your employees to go on vacations is one of the best ways to motivate them if you don't want to want to increase their salaries. It gives them a sense of belonging.
Yes, definitely sometimes when you can not increase the salaries of the employees can be a viable solution to keep them happy and productive, or so I think.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I feel what motivates employees the most is an added bonus to their salary or something good that shows that their hard work is been appreciated. Also promotion motivates employees

I don't care much about work bonuses. What matters to me is getting my salary paid whenever it's due to be paid. I hate delayed pay

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't care much about work bonuses. What matters to me is getting my salary paid whenever it's due to be paid. I hate delayed pay
Paying salary as at when due is something a reasonable employer should do on a norms. Though some people do owe their workers. This act is very bad. It can draw the company's productivity back

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.693
There are actually various things that can motivate an employee, some of which includes receiving bonuses and also getting paid on time. Its very bad when employees have to wait into the new month before getting paid.

Back