What motivates you to work hard?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The future of my family motivates me to work hard! I need to make enough money to feed and train my kids in school. And of possible keep properties for them. Another thing that motivates me to work hard is to have enough to give to my family, friends, society and the nation at large.
What motivates you to work hard!?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Now inflation is on it's peak worldwide, so most of us want to live and to support our families, here the question for survival, and it's reaches somewhat beyond the motivation factor.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
To be honest i love to see a lot of people happy,anything i can do to contribute to that gives me so much joy.There was a time a full grown woman sent nudes pics in my inbox just asking for paypal few dollars to get some food for her kids.My heart bleed so much and i asked myslef so many questions.Hoping it has not scammers hacking her account.Sadly i did not have any cash at that p;articular time so i did not send anything to her.

so i always find people that ask money from me.That is why i have started a few small projects like working with Beitcure zambia hospital and kiva.This makes me complete as a human being.

Back