What motivates you to work online?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is my internet bill that motivates me to work online. I need separate earnings to pay for my internet bill. The monthly bill is too small 1,200 pesos unlimited 24/7 but my earnings here are more than enough. so I save the remaining in my bank. I am so thankful to RIF.
Are you saying if you were not in pursuit on online profits, you would not have the Internet? I know that I have become so reliant on access that I would have it anyway, so how can I count that in the equasion when considering an earning project?

Last edited:

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.585
Money, of course. Money motivates me to work online. We all need it to survive. I've been working online for over ten years and I love the fact that I can work from home and spend more time with my fur babies.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Are you saying if you were not in pursuit on online profits, you would not have the Internet? I know that I have become so reliant on access that I would have it anyway, so how can I count that in the equasion when considering an earning project?
I pay all the bills at home, so my earnings here are intended for my internet bills and that motivates me. I also have another sources offline which are my work and my business, the milk tea selling. I rent a space in the mall. And my business is gaining every day.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I love online jobs because of many facilities that it have, you can work without any time limitations, you can work from your home and there is no need to go outside and there is no boss to give you orders, these reasons keep me motivated to work online.

My motivation for working online is because I prefer to work from home, there is no limit to the salary I can get, not regulated and ordered by the boss, I like the freedom to manage my time, be closer to my family, and so on.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.323
I love online jobs because of many facilities that it have, you can work without any time limitations, you can work from your home and there is no need to go outside and there is no boss to give you orders, these reasons keep me motivated to work online.

The ease that comes with working especially remotely, you can work at your own convenience and still function optimally

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

The same that motivates me to work online is also the same thing in the motivates me to work offline which is all about making money from whatever I'm doing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Another thing that motivated me to work on line is that there is no job offline so I just decided to make some money online instead of not doing anything at all

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One motivation I love is I can get up in the morning and spend an hour giving my money machine another spin and come back just before I go to bed for another hour to followup the activity I created that morning and I will sleep well knowing I will keep earning the next day by repeating the routines again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
One motivation I love is I can get up in the morning and spend an hour giving my money machine another spin and come back just before I go to bed for another hour to followup the activity I created that morning and I will sleep well knowing I will keep earning the next day by repeating the routines again.
That is so jnteresting.
The fact that I need money and I can make money online motivates me to work online

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, The flexibility and freedom that comes with working online is a huge motivator for me. Most importantly, online work allows me to better balance my career with other life priorities like family.

Back