What motivates you working in a company?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.523
If I had to respond to this query, I would reply that my goals are to make money, assist others, acquire more credentials, win praise from others, and be a valuable member of a team. At work, I am motivated by these things.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
After my industrial attachment in school then, I hated working in a company. It's stressful to me and makes me redundant. However it's good to get money every month.

Uncrowned Guard

Complete Stranger
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always been blessed with a job that is focused on helping our local community and is a small team, which has been the best motivator to excel. However, after a decade of this, we were taken over by a large corporation 4 years ago and things are anything but focused on helping others and most of our good staff have left. Oddly enough, Monday is my last day here and then I will be at a much better-paying job, but mostly just working for a paycheck.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always been blessed with a job that is focused on helping our local community and is a small team, which has been the best motivator to excel. However, after a decade of this, we were taken over by a large corporation 4 years ago and things are anything but focused on helping others and most of our good staff have left. Oddly enough, Monday is my last day here and then I will be at a much better-paying job, but mostly just working for a paycheck.
Yes jobs guarantee one a paycheck every time. However, responsibilities and expenses increases with time so paychecks might not be enough unless it's increased.

Uncrowned Guard

Complete Stranger
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes jobs guarantee one a paycheck every time. However, responsibilities and expenses increases with time so paychecks might not be enough unless it's increased.
Sadly, with the normal 3% inflation rate, most companies never give raises that are actually raised in your income. So you basically have to switch jobs to stay at the same income quality eventually. And that isn't even factoring in times like now with extra inflation.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only thing that interest me in working for a company is the money. Without the company, I have no business with them. The noise and chaotic nature of company work is quite stressful.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
If I had to respond to this query, I would reply that my goals are to make money, assist others, acquire more credentials, win praise from others, and be a valuable member of a team. At work, I am motivated by these things.
The major thing that will motivate me to work in a company is when I am getting a steady payment from them and when I am also getting some incentives

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Even though my main motivation for working in a company is to make money, I am also motivated to apply the knowledge skills I got from college, gain experience, and improve my career and skills.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
There is no other reason that motivates me to work in a company, and that is the salary. We cannot find money on the road, we have to sweat out to find it for survival and daily needs.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I'm motivated by the challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow. Working in a company that is constantly evolving and pushing the boundaries of whats possible keeps me on my toes and inspired to continue developing my skills and knowledge and of course for money. šŸ˜„

Back