What offline wallet do you know?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many offline wallet that we can store our cryptocurrency but it is not all that are legit. I have downloaded one sometimes ago that they promised to give every wallet holder some percentage daily. But at the end, I came go know that they are scam.
So what offline wallet do you know that are legit. Like trustwallet and coinomi wallets are very legit.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Sorry, maybe you misunderstood, what is meant by offline crypto wallets are cold wallets and pepper wallets, whereas what you mentioned, such as trust wallets, coinomi wallets, atomic wallets, are application wallets for both mobile and desktop and are included in the hot wallet group.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Sorry, maybe you misunderstood, what is meant by offline crypto wallets are cold wallets and pepper wallets, whereas what you mentioned, such as trust wallets, coinomi wallets, atomic wallets, are application wallets for both mobile and desktop and are included in the hot wallet group.
Trustwallet is very popular as we all know and coinomi is a bit popular. I have heard about coinomi before but never used it. Trustwallet is the one I can advise people to use because it has been tested and trusted

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Trustwallet is very popular as we all know and coinomi is a bit popular. I have heard about coinomi before but never used it. Trustwallet is the one I can advise people to use because it has been tested and trusted
Trust wallet is one of the most trusted non-custodial mobile wallets, but you have to be careful, because currently Trust wallet is the main target for hackers either through airdrops, dust attacks, phishing, fraudulent emails etc.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not know of any offline wallets. All the wallets i've made use of to carry out crypto transactions are online wallets. I used to think trust wallet is an online wallet.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
To use an offline wallet, we have to buy a hardware wallet, such as ledger, nano, etc. and you can store crypto more safely offline. it would be better if you use it to store crypto for the long term not for everyday transactions.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally, Ever since I started using trust wallet, I have never experienced any glitch in network, it is always a swift transaction, very reliable, and I will recommend it to anyone willing to hear about a good and reliable wallet.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that most wallet nowadays are online and I am using coins.ph since it is one of the most popular wallet in my country and the most convenient and reliable for me.

Back