What paid to post forum pays more

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
If you are talking about the forum that pays more, i think beermoneyforum wins this hands down. So far beermoneyforum has no limit as to how much you can earn and they pay higher for all post as well.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
I haven't been active on any of my websites from the past two weeks so not even able to make daily $1and not sure if I'll be able to do well in the next week

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
There's no paid to post forum that pays for now to Me. I'm still waiting for sites that will pay well then I will start joining I need to diversify if possible now

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Almost all of the PTP sites are paying similar money but BMF pays a little more but there strictness level is much more higher side plus in one hour you can write only 5 post. So many sites came and closed as trendri given such a bitter experience.
When you talk about strictness level on beer Money forum, I don't seem to understand. Is it because they want quality posts? Every user must have to earn what he or she is being paid.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
I know of people that earn $5. One of them I know starts working from 5am, goes to bed by 7pm. By 1am, he is already up working till 3am where he sleeps again.
This can only be done if you are living alone or do not have any other responsibilities to do or carry out offline. For myself, i cant even have fours to myself alone, not to mention the whole day. There is always one thing or the other to do.

Phantasm

Complete Stranger
May 15, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've worked on different paid to post site and I can say Beermoneyforum is the best when it comes to the amount of money one can earn. I've also worked on trendri, their pay is good also

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think everyone agrees that currently BMF pays the most amount to users, but not all users communicate with that forum. There is another forum called Biz which gives you a good amount per comment but you have to buy VIP.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.834
I think everyone agrees that currently BMF pays the most amount to users, but not all users communicate with that forum. There is another forum called Biz which gives you a good amount per comment but you have to buy VIP.
It is a forum that managed to develop greatly and its big community compared to any other forums.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a forum that managed to develop greatly and its big community compared to any other forums.
Yes, the reason is clear. A lot of investment and paying a lot of money to users. What other forums don't do and eventually lose all their customers and users. And another thing is that it has many payment methods

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When i rank the websites that pay me, I think I earn more on Beermoney forum in a day. I can earn up to $2 there daily if i put in time. Other forums will give me around $1.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
BMF Forum is a rich forum. I think it is because they invested a lot and they pay the users the most. Usually, forums that pay little money to users fail sooner or later

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've worked on different paid to post site and I can say Beermoneyforum is the best when it comes to the amount of money one can earn. I've also worked on trendri, their pay is good also
Yes I agree BMF is the high paying paid to post forum I don't work on there but I know that they offer more than any often forum I tried before the only downside is that the forum is very strict so you can't post constantly or you will get banned

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
If a person earns $ 5 a day in the forum will not take long to be banned, because that means that for sure is that he is spamming, let's do the calculations 10 comments per hour at $ 0.02 is $ 0.20 x 24 hours is $ 4.8 this means that the user does not sleep to get that, it is true that you can earn 0.05 per open thread, but it must be approved and you are not going to open 30 threads daily, because nobody really opens them and they have to be very detailed because otherwise they discard them.
If you are too much active, a lot of forums will consider you a spammer even if you are posting good content. Therefore, even if you are allowed to make a lot of posts, it is not a good idea to create too many posts.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
If you are too much active, a lot of forums will consider you a spammer even if you are posting good content. Therefore, even if you are allowed to make a lot of posts, it is not a good idea to create too many posts.
Exactly, because it does not matter if you are publishing good content, since earning $ 5 in most forums daily implies not sleeping practically, if you combine a few forums you could achieve it, but I also do not see much sense.

Back