What passive ways to earn would you suggest?

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in stocks is a good one no doubt but at the same time can be pretty risky. It would be best to have someone with more experience put you through before investing more into it.
You are right. Although passive income is a really good way to earn online. One needs skills in other to earn from passive income. It's not just something that one jumps into.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You are right. Although passive income is a really good way to earn online. One needs skills in other to earn from passive income. It's not just something that one jumps into.
Yes skills are needed, but the level of skills you need depends on the kind of passive income you are trying to get for yourself. These days when it comes to earning anything or anywhere, some level of skills is always needed.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.528
For me my best and simplest way for passive earning of income may include the blogging on the most profitable niches and incorporate with the Google ads advertising for a win win situation for earning.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
The best and easiest option is to earn rental income but for that you need to have vacant property like shop or store or house or even a single room and that's best
It's far more expensive if you consider this can you buy a property for rent at this economy crisis am referring to my country, so rather I will suggest that you go into real estate or try buy and flip domain it's another passive income source I know

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me my best and simplest way for passive earning of income may include the blogging on the most profitable niches and incorporate with the Google ads advertising for a win win situation for earning.

I think that people should pursue their goals. They must pursue the kind of career they like when it comes to making money online. For example, you may love to become an author and sell eBooks online. This is also a great way to generate income if you have enough experience.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
For me the only passive way of earning would be the selling of the video content that the content creators usually upload on the livestreaming platforms and earn through views.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.528
As far as l am concerned, l would suggest the participating on the real estate and property management kind of investment. This can include the renting out of an appointment or space for the passive income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
As far as l am concerned, l would suggest the participating on the real estate and property management kind of investment. This can include the renting out of an appointment or space for the passive income.
This is one from of passive income I definitely want to invest in. Right form time I have always had interest in real estate, I know a lot of persons who make passive income from this on a yearly and some monthly basis.

Back