What percentage of your income do you think you should save?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I put about 15 percent of my income in fixed deposit account. Another 10 percent for investment.
If I may ask, what kind of investment do you put your money on? Is it an offline investment or an online investment because the online investment seems not to be very trustworthy based on my experience

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
You are doing the right things for your financial life. You would reap the benefits in future especially as passive income
He is doing well about his financial life and I am very happy about that because it is a good thing to save money and I wish I can save but things are getting more expensive which is not even making us have some savings

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been saving proceeds from my investments. But now I want to save whatever I make online. But I have seen a rule that says use 50% for the needs, 30 savings and 20% for wants

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I have been saving proceeds from my investments. But now I want to save whatever I make online. But I have seen a rule that says use 50% for the needs, 30 savings and 20% for wants
That is very nice but I think it is because you are making money that is enough for you and that you can also save our of it because things are very expensive here and it is very hard for us to save

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's important to save at least 10 to 15 percent of my income each month. Of course, this depends on individual circumstances and financial goals, but I believe that saving this amount is a great starting point.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I think it's important to save at least 10 to 15 percent of my income each month. Of course, this depends on individual circumstances and financial goals, but I believe that saving this amount is a great starting point.
There are many times that I starve myself to save money because I just need to save for a time that I won't even have money at all. It is important to learn how to save for emergencies

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many times that I starve myself to save money because I just need to save for a time that I won't even have money at all. It is important to learn how to save for emergencies
I completely understand - it can be difficult to save money for emergencies. However, it's important to make sure you're taking care of yourself and getting enough to eat. It may seem like cutting back on meals is a good way to save money, but it can actually take a toll on your health and well-being in the long run. Consider other ways to save money, like cutting back on unnecessary expenses or finding a side hustle that can help you make extra money for your savings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I completely understand - it can be difficult to save money for emergencies. However, it's important to make sure you're taking care of yourself and getting enough to eat. It may seem like cutting back on meals is a good way to save money, but it can actually take a toll on your health and well-being in the long run. Consider other ways to save money, like cutting back on unnecessary expenses or finding a side hustle that can help you make extra money for your savings.
You are very right and that is why I always take myself out on a good treat to eat food and also enjoy myself because it is not possible to starve for a while or work hard for months and not even have time to take care of myself or enjoy myself

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.203
For me I think if I can save 10% of my online earnings from every site that I work on its fine.
I have given myself a lower limit so that I can easily achieve whenever I receive my online income.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
As much as possible, I save 10% of my salary twice a month. Then, earning on online is an extra money to be saved, too.
This is very good and I also do not spend all the money I make in a month. I spend the money I make on this platform and I spent the money I make on insuredforum so I always keep the rest

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.028
I do not really have a specific percentage when it comes to savings though, i usually save what i can from my earnings. I would work on creating one

Back