What platforms are you using to make micro-investment?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Micro investment means investing $5-$10. There are a lot of platforms that you can use to make a small investment. The idea behind micro investment is you invest regularly and you continue to compound your profits so that in the long run, your wealth grows big. Do you use any micro investment platforms? Do you actually do any micro investment. Well, I have not done any micro investment and have not used any micro investment platform.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't make micro investment. But I noted that some banks are offering investment apps for micro-investment. They target at young investors. The Apps also provide tips on how to make investment.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well my investments for now are decidedly micro! However the platform (if we want to call it that) that I am currently using is Coinbase. You think that currently there, I have just under €3 invested in Bitcoin.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have small portfolios adding up,but currently i am doing the following platforms
1,Lusaka stock exchange LESE
2.SPENN zambia
3.Etuba for ZAMBIA
4,yellowcard
5.Valr
6.Luno
7.Exness
8.Deriv
9.Iforex
10.Easyequities

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have small portfolios adding up,but currently i am doing the following platforms
1,Lusaka stock exchange LESE
2.SPENN zambia
3.Etuba for ZAMBIA
4,yellowcard
5.Valr
6.Luno
7.Exness
8.Deriv
9.Iforex
10.Easyequities
I see you are from Zambia where I don't even know what your country's currency is. But after all, I think you make your investments in dollars. Did I get it right?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Popular investment app includes acorn app, Robinhood, Stash, betterment etc. Currently, am using fairmoney and Opay, this two investment is Nigerian based. Though I don't know if they are accepting foreign users. There are other micro investment apps online but caution should be taken before investing.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.020
I pool my money in Bitcoin wallet and let the money there when it goes down I just keep waiting and when it goes and hit to certain level I took out some of it, this strategy given me good result.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have only invested in bank deposit schemes which are risk free and never found any other interesting way to invest because most are prone to risks and I don't like to take risk.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I'm yet to make any such investment with the bank.but if it is a trusted bank then it is good to indulge them you would do better if you understand how.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I see you are from Zambia where I don't even know what your country's currency is. But after all, I think you make your investments in dollars. Did I get it right?
Right now the world is a global village and all you need is a little research on google and you tube and will get all the information you desire.Zambia is such an amazing country in the sub saharan region of africa with the worlds seventh natural wonder "mighty victoria falls" aka mosi-o-tunya which means the smoke that thunders.If one has been saving up for a vacation,you cannot afford not to put Zambia on your wishlist more especially if you would like to travel to Africa.

As for my investments,yes i make my investments in my local currency ZMW (Zambian kwacha),dollar,pound,Euro and various digital assets.Easyequeties has two regioins,South africa and Australia.So i have to choose which which among the two works for me and South africa branch is okay for me.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now the world is a global village and all you need is a little research on google and you tube and will get all the information you desire.Zambia is such an amazing country in the sub saharan region of africa with the worlds seventh natural wonder "mighty victoria falls" aka mosi-o-tunya which means the smoke that thunders.If one has been saving up for a vacation,you cannot afford not to put Zambia on your wishlist more especially if you would like to travel to Africa.

As for my investments,yes i make my investments in my local currency ZMW (Zambian kwacha),dollar,pound,Euro and various digital assets.Easyequeties has two regioins,South africa and Australia.So i have to choose which which among the two works for me and South africa branch is okay for me.
Sorry for the delay in responding, my friend. However, this is to make a research on Zambia via the internet. And well, the answer would be YES, I would gladly come there, also because in Italy we don't feel good at all, as on the contrary many continue to believe!!
Thank you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I dont really invest much though but i have invested in crypto currency before. Back then i used luno to make my investment, then later switched to roqqu but now am back to luno.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For my small scale investment,I just focus on crypto currency. I can buy with as low as $5 especially on cheap gas fees Blockchain networks. It's cheaper when buying on CEX platforms.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
I am adding for longer time into Betfury and BFG token. Just holding it is on stake and I receive daily rewards. I can in every time withdraw everything above minimum. I add money in Dutchy system on stake SPACE token. In BFG token I have 30$ and in Dutchy around 5$.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.528
I am currently using cryptowin as my micro investment platform. I usually claiming my coins whereby I buy shares that earns me a good profit just for free of charge.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
I am currently using cryptowin as my micro investment platform. I usually claiming my coins whereby I buy shares that earns me a good profit just for free of charge.
I am there to. So far I have 2 shares. How much you have? I will increase it probably in next days on 3 shares. Do you know what are clicks and chart which show those?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am adding for longer time into Betfury and BFG token. Just holding it is on stake and I receive daily rewards. I can in every time withdraw everything above minimum. I add money in Dutchy system on stake SPACE token. In BFG token I have 30$ and in Dutchy around 5$.
Can you please explain how it works? Like what's the APR per year or how much can one earn per month. It's good to have many income sources that'll generate profit online.

Back