What question would you ask to yourself before starting a business?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Very well said. One needs to assess many things before starting a desired business.
Which may not be as complicated as we may think.At times it requires just a few things in the simplest form in order to get it started,You mau not have any money on you but there coukd be some skills from youtube that you just may need to have in kirder for you to achieve at starting the business.So it is very imporetant to grasp the formular of what really is working and see how it goes like that.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
Most members in this community long to operate any business they think profitable and help family's needs and for some future needs like children's education. What do you think would be your first question? This was what I thought before I started operating an internet café in the city where I live: : How am I going to satisfy my customers in such a way that they wouldn't miss to rent some hours in my café? Will I offer free morning coffee? What about you?
I will ask myself if I can be persistent. It is a skill that business owners need to have. The business may be frustrating at times and it takes persistence to continue it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
Which may not be as complicated as we may think.At times it requires just a few things in the simplest form in order to get it started,You mau not have any money on you but there coukd be some skills from youtube that you just may need to have in kirder for you to achieve at starting the business.So it is very imporetant to grasp the formular of what really is working and see how it goes like that.
That is right, those experts in YouTubing must do it. In my case, I have an active job I just feel contented with my earnings in a forum to pay my internet bill ,lol.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
That is right, those experts in YouTubing must do it. In my case, I have an active job I just feel contented with my earnings in a forum to pay my internet bill ,lol.
How about monetizing some of those skills you have.If you are good at your job and it has been giving you a steady income then you can share some of what you do and get it monetized and then other people can earn from it as well.We all just cant be draining forums but rather we need to drain from those who are bringing money into the forums through advertizing and usage of proven stretgies and skills that can pretty much set one to earn from as well eventually.

With that approach of earning directly and directly then the pay rate will increase in forums and then more people will cone on board becauseb it it will be more highly motivating working in forums.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
How about monetizing some of those skills you have.If you are good at your job and it has been giving you a steady income then you can share some of what you do and get it monetized and then other people can earn from it as well.We all just cant be draining forums but rather we need to drain from those who are bringing money into the forums through advertizing and usage of proven stretgies and skills that can pretty much set one to earn from as well eventually.

With that approach of earning directly and directly then the pay rate will increase in forums and then more people will cone on board becauseb it it will be more highly motivating working in forums.
That is one best ways to earn better to monetize for example a YouTube channel. My nephew has a website and he has a very good income. he no longer aspires to apply for offline work. he earns 258, 000 monthly. He accepts students worldwide to solve their math homework, physics, calculus, geometry, Chemistry, and Physics with rigid bodies. He monetized his website and pays a domain. It is good to have a website. I applied at 123 simple sites but after a month I have to pay for a domain.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
That's true. Internet bills is one of the bills that are really choking. It is becoming very expensive and the data finishes so fast

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
That is one best ways to earn better to monetize for example a YouTube channel. My nephew has a website and he has a very good income. he no longer aspires to apply for offline work. he earns 258, 000 monthly. He accepts students worldwide to solve their math homework, physics, calculus, geometry, Chemistry, and Physics with rigid bodies. He monetized his website and pays a domain. It is good to have a website. I applied at 123 simple sites but after a month I have to pay for a domain.
That is amazing and what we shoulkd aspire to do,people on forums have to be quality people.Am inspired.Ibelieve we should not just be on forums to comment and wrting some threads tht earns us peanuts.We have to eventually acquire skills that we can get moeny from in forums.That is the mindset we need to change amonmg most of the people in forums.We need to work hard and create lucrative ventures which bring income into our bank accounts weekly and monthly.Otherwise having like a 7000 messsages and still hoping to write more is alarming and worrying.With only anout 5000 comments and tnreads by then you must have created your own thing and only coming back in the forum to tap traffic.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
That is amazing and what we shoulkd aspire to do,people on forums have to be quality people.Am inspired.Ibelieve we should not just be on forums to comment and wrting some threads tht earns us peanuts.We have to eventually acquire skills that we can get moeny from in forums.That is the mindset we need to change amonmg most of the people in forums.We need to work hard and create lucrative ventures which bring income into our bank accounts weekly and monthly.Otherwise having like a 7000 messsages and still hoping to write more is alarming and worrying.With only anout 5000 comments and tnreads by then you must have created your own thing and only coming back in the forum to tap traffic.
Ooh that's true about that. It will even save time and energy. It is a good idea but it requires time too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
My internet bill is fixed. Why is your internet bill getting expensive? The payment monthly does not increment.
Our internet bill is not fixed here and that is why they may just bring a bill that is very much more than what they usually give us but the way out is by buying a pre-paid metre which a lot of people cannot afford

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
Our internet bill is not fixed here and that is why they may just bring a bill that is very much more than what they usually give us but the way out is by buying a pre-paid metre which a lot of people cannot afford
That is not good to hear. It seems they manipulate their business. Ours here, fixed 24/7 unlimited, with the router. It could accommodate 12 people in one-time use. I pay only 1, 200 pesos a month, PARASAT is the name of our internet provider.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
I would ask myself if I truly would enjoy that business no matter the circumstance that might arise. If Yes, I am good to go-ahead with the business.
You got the good and high spirit to achieve something at all costs, that is the best attitude one can truly achieve something worth of our sweat.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
The best thing to look at whenever you want to establish a business is a risk attached to the business because that is the only way it could be successful.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.630
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first question I would ask myself is am I prepared to take the risk of starting a business. I would also ask Who is my target audience for my business? Who are my competitors? Do I have sufficient capital to start the business? How will I market my business? and How will I price my products/service?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
There are so many questions that I can ask myself before starting a business with the main one being Do I have the required amount of capital to starting the business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The question I would ask myself is how satisfied am I on this new site?. Will it be able to meet my expectations?. Has there be any positive results from the site?.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
I also asked myself before I ventured into my business in the mall " Will there be buyers of my milk tea? I was so afraid by the way, but if I listen to my negative thinking, I surely do not have a business this time.

Back