What reward does too posters get?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been seeing the region in this site there top posters have been listed for the month and I would want to know if there is by form of reward for those that emerge as the top posters of the month or it is just there for one to use and check the rate at which they are being active on the site?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Before there were cash rewards to top 3 posters. I was top 2 poster that time. I think it was. month of December. That was during the previous owner Devin. This time no more and being a top poster means you earn fast, or reach the limit fast.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I think there is no reward for the top poster of the month. It would be cool because there are users who spend multiple hours every day on this forum I don't think that any paid to post forum offer reward like that

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before there were cash rewards to top 3 posters. I was top 2 poster that time. I think it was. month of December. That was during the previous owner Devin. This time no more and being a top poster means you earn fast, or reach the limit fast.
This would have been a very good way to keep the site very busy and active with lots of contents as the members of the site would also want to get an extra from the reward that is being given for the top posters of the month.
Still there is no big deal with not having to be rewarded for being the top poster for the month.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
No, I think there is no reward for the top poster of the month. It would be cool if there were users that spend multiple hours every day on this forum to be on that list.
There was in previous admin but in the new owner no more. My reward last December as top 2 poster was a watch but sad it didn't reach me because it was sent thru postal office and it was hi jacked by the post mailer.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have never read an announcement that there is a top poster winner every month, nor have I ever read a top poster saying thank you for getting a reward. Their top poster advantage will get faster rewards and targets.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I have never read an announcement that there is a top poster winner every month, nor have I ever read a top poster saying thank you for getting a reward. Their top poster advantage will get faster rewards and targets.
That happened during the previous owner and there was only one time reward. Others didn't publish only me publish my reward watch.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Talking about the top posters this month made me curious, it turns out I was in 12th place. Even though I feel very active, it turns out that I am still less active than the others. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Talking about the top posters this month made me curious, it turns out I was in 12th place. Even though I feel very active, it turns out that I am still less active than the others. LOL
You need to rejuvenate so that you will be active and inspired. You will also have mental alertness, very sure to top the summit of success. Top posters top earners too. Just be quick like THE FAST AND FURIOUS 🤣🤣🤣

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You need to rejuvenate so that you will be active and inspired. You will also have mental alertness, very sure to top the summit of success. Top posters top earners too. Just be quick like THE FAST AND FURIOUS 🤣🤣🤣
Alright I'll give it a try. Let's see next month if I can be the top poster? :D Or at least I'm in the top 5, because I'm very difficult to compete with you. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Alright I'll give it a try. Let's see next month if I can be the top poster? :D Or at least I'm in the top 5, because I'm very difficult to compete with you. LOL
Next month I'm on summer vacation so I'll be here on RIF 24 /7😬😬😬but we have limited figure to follow one dollar daily limit so I just jump here and there to SCF. I submitted my entry to the contest. I am hoping to win 😬

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Next month I'm on summer vacation so I'll be here on RIF 24 /7😬😬😬but we have limited figure to follow one dollar daily limit so I just jump here and there to SCF. I submitted my entry to the contest. I am hoping to win 😬
It's great if you can consistently reach the limit of $ 1 every day. :D I sometimes lose the will to keep on writing when I'm bored and tired, so I look for easy survey sites instead. LOL

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even check the top posters section. Am I even sure I have ever made top 15 before? I don't think there is any prize apart from a trophy attached to your profile. It helps with reputation on the site..

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this forum doesn't give rewards for that only for posts and contents still this forum is one of the best out there maybe the pay is a little low but that's fine for me

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Wow, you must have really tried and make lot of effort to emerge as the top two poster at that time, I hope I become a top poster of the month someday, would be very nice getting there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Wow, you must have really tried and make lot of effort to emerge as the top two poster at that time, I hope I become a top poster of the month someday, would be very nice getting there.
I just love to write and write. I want to exercise my brain. I been a writer fo many years and it stopped when I got so busy at work, but this time I found RIF and the feeling is great.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Initially, there was a reward for top poster of the month but I think it has been disengaged . The reward for top poster of the month is no longer valid on this platform.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though there is no reward, I would have loved to be top poster. I just fancy the trophy attached to the username of that poster. But I don't think it is ever going to be possible for me.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I do not know if they where giving out rewards before though, but at moment they are not giving any reward. Though it would be nice to get something like a badge or something like that.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
There was a certain feature in place earlier that allows top posters to earn certain amount of money but I don't think it is still available on this platform. I think the owner of the forum should bring it back.

Back