What security measures do you take before employing someone to work in your business?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the way the world is going, we can't trust anyone. Employing someone to work for you is a risk. The person can start having negative and dishonest tendencies.

As an employer, you have to take Security measures before employing someone. For me, I must have a letter of attestation from your parents an religious leader. Which measure do you take?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Yesh getting a letter of attestation from your parents or an religious leader is good but I will go further to know where they person lives especially if you are going to work as a cashier dealing with money

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I
Yesh getting a letter of attestation from your parents or an religious leader is good but I will go further to know where they person lives especially if you are going to work as a cashier dealing with money
It is okay to know where the person lives but I feel it is not enough security. That's because someone can easily relocate. You see that religious leader attestation? That is the strongest. We would drag the entire place of worship and they won't like that.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Lol@ drag the entire place of worship. But it is good to always hold the culprit more accountable to avoid pushing the blame on others. it is good to investigate properly before employing

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol@ drag the entire place of worship. But it is good to always hold the culprit more accountable to avoid pushing the blame on others. it is good to investigate properly before employing
Some people would come and apply to work in your business just to defraud you. You know places of worship won't want to dent their reputation. They would quickly pay you the amount their person defrauded from you.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Okay I understand where you are coming from now. but you also pray you are not dealing with a scam church just like the sheep that have scammed you before, because they might not pay

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
The hiring process needs to follow the standard procedures. Once they are hired, the company needs to ask the required requirements like police clearance, and the like to determine if they have criminal violations.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay I understand where you are coming from now. but you also pray you are not dealing with a scam church just like the sheep that have scammed you before, because they might not pay
I can't employ you if I don't find something to hold. I would be sure I do my investigations well. Or I would ask you to bring a level 12 civil servant as a guarantor.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
For now i do not need to employ anyone for my business, since i do not have any need for an extra hand. But if i do come across a situation where i need to hire someone i would make sure they do not have any negative background, and as well they know what they are doing.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now i do not need to employ anyone for my business, since i do not have any need for an extra hand. But if i do come across a situation where i need to hire someone i would make sure they do not have any negative background, and as well they know what they are doing.
How would you ascertain if the person has a negative background or not. That's where you have to be diligent in doing your investigations.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my location, a company usually check the HKID card of the applicant before the job interview. It's illegal to hire someone without a valid HKID card. Before offering employment, the potential employee has to submit certificates of his/her educational qualifications, plus three reference letters from previous employers. If the potential employee is a fresh graduate without prior work experience, testimonials from his/her teachers or professors are necessary.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
it is same in my location, you don't just employ someone from the Blues a potential employee has to submit certificates of educational qualifications and about three reference letters from previous employers.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
With the way the world is going, we can't trust anyone. Employing someone to work for you is a risk. The person can start having negative and dishonest tendencies.

As an employer, you have to take Security measures before employing someone. For me, I must have a letter of attestation from your parents an religious leader. Which measure do you take?

One of the best security measures you need to look out for whenever you are employing someone to work in your business is to make sure that they provide a very good guarantor who is going to sign their guarantor form and be held responsible if they do anything illegal in your business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Security is always key here.bit is good to asked for a guarantor who is going to back them up by signing for them and agree to be held responsible if they misbehave.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days the use of a guarantor before employment is one way for employers to gain additional information about an applicant's character and suitability for a job, but it should not be relied upon as the sole method of evaluation

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is just a guarantor who is reputable that is the optimum security for employing someone. It is important to do this security measure before employing anyone in your business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my neighborhood, a POS agent lost 500k to his staff who ran away with the money. He gave the staff the money to keep for a certain man who had carried out transaction of that amount and was supposed to come carry the money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is also like having at least three Reference Characters that company can call to check the background of an applicant. It is required and included when submitting resumers in my country.
This is a solid security measure. At least of the person steals something and runs away, the three guarantors can contribute and repay for that thing.

Back