What Skill Can Make You a Lot of Money Online

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
You can make money online by doing a lot of things, however, what one skill do you think can help you make a lot of money?

Some of the skills that can make you a lot of money online are:

Programming

Animation

Video Marking

Web Designing and development

Online Marketing, etc.

Consider these options for remote work that can make you a lot of money. By the way, what skill are you thinking to build for making money online?I am considering to build video making skills. If I can master this skills, I can make explanatory videos, sales videos, and video ads to make money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
The graphic designing venture is deemed so well paying. Learning of the online skill online is indeed a very amazingly. The best thing with that is you can found those tutorials online for free.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Selling graphic designing service can be difficult in the wake of AI technology but skills in graphic designing will help yo create various digital products that you are sell and make money

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
I or we do have good writing skills and we are earning very small amount through this skill. But after introduction of AI, mostly true writers are nowhere. One can't distinguish the real work and AI work. YouTubers are here those who are telling day and night to get views as which tool should be use to write an article.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
There are so many skills one can use when it comes to making money online. It's a matter of choosing which of them best suits you, then go ahead with it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I or we do have good writing skills and we are earning very small amount through this skill. But after introduction of AI, mostly true writers are nowhere. One can't distinguish the real work and AI work. YouTubers are here those who are telling day and night to get views as which tool should be use to write an article.
AI tools can never replace human writers, there is still a huge demand for writers, however, writers can use AI tools to improve workflow. Even when you can generate article through AI you still need human writer to edit it.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.653
I think that we can work online even if we are not techy. As long as we can use our soft skills with the computer, it can make a big difference in terms of earning online. We can be a virtual teacher, virtual assistant, medical transcriptionist, programmer, designer, and the like.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
If you want to make it big, you need skills that pay a lot. For example, being a content creator pays well but you need skills with video making, video editing, animation, etc.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
All skills related to engineering and IT area in general are the best when it comes for remote working. Big companies are used to hire engineers from abroad to work from remote and they pay true salaries.

ChatGPT and company substitute humans until the companies owners are too lazy to strive and make efforts to ensure high copywriting/translating/editing quality. Or too stingy to pay salaries to humans, preferring to sacrifice the copywriting/translating/editing quality. Because AIs texts result very awful. If we look at Google translator, for ex., we can easily recognise what a shameful syntax, to not talk about lexicon, context and idiomatic language.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.728
For sure the online freelancing sites are the ones that can decide on what venture might be very profitable in a given time for the truth of the matter l must speak.

Back