What software do you use to fight malware on your device

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The free version still do a better job and I don't even want the premium version
I try to cut down on costs as much as I can. So I wanted a free version and i feel it does the job, i dont need to get the premium version. If at all I see that the free version isn't working for me I am going to look for another free version of a different antivirus

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I try to cut down on costs as much as I can. So I wanted a free version and i feel it does the job, i dont need to get the premium version. If at all I see that the free version isn't working for me I am going to look for another free version of a different antivirus
That's the whole idea they are other free version that can help you and give you same benefit

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Android devices doesn't necessarily need antivirus software as it comes with a firewall in it's shell. Best is to avoid malicious links or apps that can steal information from your device.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Android devices doesn't necessarily need antivirus software as it comes with a firewall in it's shell. Best is to avoid malicious links or apps that can steal information from your device.
But we can still add more protection by installing apps that will help us keep them at bay.

Back