What stablecoin do you use?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
My favourite stable coin will always be usdt, I can't just explain why I so much like that coin a whole lot, probably maybe because it has the us dollar attached to it, but usdt is my one and only stable coin anytime, anyday.
Yes, at the end of the day it is the one that works best and the one that has remained correlated the longest to the price of the dollar for longer, its liquidity is greater than those of the other stablecoins.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I currently don't use any stable coins. However when I would be ready in using them I would go for the USDT. This is because it's the most widely used and it can be easily exchanged to fiat currency.
Majority of the people who love to use the USDT because it has huge market capitalisation and it is a recognised stablecoin.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
However I am not that into world of the Crypto currency but I read from blog sites and forums that the Usdt stable coins are the most trusted and used by most people.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I also prefer to use Tether USDT as it is one stablecoin that has maintained its ground and has been backed to an actual fixed asset and that is why it always trends like or close to a dollar. I am exploring others but teher usdt is the best for me for investment purposes mainly and storing some of my cryptocurrency portfolios.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also prefer to use Tether USDT as it is one stablecoin that has maintained its ground and has been backed to an actual fixed asset and that is why it always trends like or close to a dollar. I am exploring others but teher usdt is the best for me for investment purposes mainly and storing some of my cryptocurrency portfolios.
I think that tether is the most prominent stablecoin in the crypto space.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I do make use of USDT a long ore than the others and it has been serving me well.
There have been a lot of time that the tether network has been the one I use in receiving some payments in the past for my service rendered before I switched to Bitcoin over the years.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I don't hold stablecoins for investment purposes, but I only use stablecoins to swap Bitcoin and it depends on the wallet that provides stablecoins, such as on the blockchain wallet providing USD coins and on Coinbase providing USDT. So I don't have stablecoin favorite.

Holding stable coin is very risky. This is something people should know after losing so much money by holding Terra USD stable coin.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Holding stable coin is very risky. This is something people should know after losing so much money by holding Terra USD stable coin.
Stablecoins are not for investment purposes or held long-term, preferably as transactions, especially for swaps and trades. In my opinion, this is one way to reduce risks, as in the case of Terra USD.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
T
Most of the time I use USDT stable coin but not using another kind of stable coins like USDC this is because USDT value is near to the value of 1 $ but fee is about 0,8 $ per transaction.
This transaction fee can be very frustrating when you have to convert to another stablecoin to withdraw or trade. I do prefer to use USDT because of this since it's the most common trading pair for most coins on Binance.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Stablecoins are not for investment purposes or held long-term, preferably as transactions, especially for swaps and trades. In my opinion, this is one way to reduce risks, as in the case of Terra USD.
Yes, they cannot be seen as an investment since it is the same as being "invested" in fiat, they are usually used to transact within the ecosystem, or to buy, sell, exchange or trade quickly in the crypto market.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Usdt is a very popular stablecoin that each and every individual love to use simply because it value does not fluctuate too much against the dollar and it is a very reliable stablecoin to choose..

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
When it comes to stable coins, I have majorly used USDT. I have ocassionally received payment using BUDD. But USDT is always my first choice and I have never lost a Penny using it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I use USDT top minimize the risks related to crypto market. When the market starts going down, I convert my assets into USDT and when the market starts going up, I can convert back to my preferred coins.

Back