What streams of income are available for a doctor?

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
Medicine and surgery is a great profession. But as things stand, inflation is hitting hard on everybody. There is need to diversify one's income.

Apart from practicing medicine and surgery, what other things can a medical doctor so related to his profession to earn extra income.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.033
Here in my country, if Doctor reached on certain level then they are earning a lot and they don't need to do other things. But some doctors started their own clinic with pharmacy and some hired sales force to sell surgical items.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Medicine and surgery is a great profession. But as things stand, inflation is hitting hard on everybody. There is need to diversify one's income.

Apart from practicing medicine and surgery, what other things can a medical doctor so related to his profession to earn extra income.iOs a doctor but leately

Apart from practicing medicine and surgery, what other things can a medical doctor so related to his profession to earn extra income.
My cousin is a doctor and she also enjoys promoting a health supplement and she's enjoying it especially the travel perks rewards she gets.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472

I think that there are many ways a doctor could earn. Some doctors even see patients at home and in their private clinics as well.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Some doctors here work as a part-time lecturer in universities. Some do online surveys as a hobby. Brand Institute offers high paid online surveys for medical practitioners.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
There is a lot of things a medical doctor can do apart from the main job. A medical doctor can have a blog and share knowledge. A medical doctor can do a lot of thing like join a site where medical doctor answer people's questions. I can't remember the name of the site.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
A doctor can still invest in other Fields. I have seen doctors who have investments in real estate, or have a poultry, they simply hire people to help them manage it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Personally in my opinion, I don't think a doctor or a surgeon will be needing another stream of income aside from what is obtainable in the medical sector because you will not really have the time to run such establishment because of the nature of your work.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
The medical doctors in my country all have pharmacies as a second source of income. Some of them have laboratories and diagnostic facilities as part of the streams of income.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.958
Wow well there are platform where you can answer medical quistions asked by people you can also make your own YouTube channel and make videos if you have time and energy

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.708
There are a lot of streams of income available for a doctor. The main one is earning through their clinical work. Others include earning through; teaching, consulting and also writing.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.100
Few doctors in my home country are also earning as social media influencer. Since they provide useful content a lot of people follow them. Then they get sponsorship and make money by promoting products and services.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.282
Doctors can have their own clinics or provide consultations online. They can also work as medical transcriptionists. My college classmate set up a pharmacy in our subdivision and offered free consultations during her free time.

Back