What To Say?

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi, I am here through referrals, he told me this website pays well. After looking at it, I am a little convinced but for completely convinced I need payment.
I am Ravi Raj. I love to earn money as it makes independent. I need money for my studies as well. I am pursuing BA from geography and also preparing for General Competition I.e. State Bank Of India. For this laptop/pc and mobile with internet connectivity is must.
This was my first thread. Hope you didn't bother.

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi. Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard. This is a wonderful site and I am sure that you will enjoy your time here. Wish you success in everything you do.
Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to RIF, we are glad to have you with us. Let me know if you need anything. :)
Yes, I want to know about smses.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Hi, I am here through referrals, he told me this website pays well. After looking at it, I am a little convinced but for completely convinced I need payment.
I am Ravi Raj. I love to earn money as it makes independent. I need money for my studies as well. I am pursuing BA from geography and also preparing for General Competition I.e. State Bank Of India. For this laptop/pc and mobile with internet connectivity is must.
You are well, just keep working to psyout to find. I hope you are good

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$7.048
I guess we have the same scenario knowing this site. Now, I must say that it is a legit one.

Back