What type of online money making opportunity is best suited to your skills and interests?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best online money making opportunity for you depends on your skills and interests. If you are good at writing, consider freelance writing or blogging. If you have a knack for creating graphics, look into creating and selling designs. If you have web design skills, you could create websites and sell them online. If you have an eye for photography, look into photography websites where you can sell your photos. If you are a social media whiz, look into becoming a virtual assistant or social media manager. If you are good at coding or programming, consider web development or mobile app development. Ultimately, the best online money making opportunity for you will be the one that you are passionate about and that matches your skillset.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.780
I think being flexible in using different soft skills makes me take the advantage of working online. The usage of the English language needs to be enhanced to do different opportunities virtually.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
For me, though at the moment i am currently more focused on paid to post sites, but with the skills i am learning and developing, i believe the best for me would be freelancing.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently a graphics designer but I also want to go into web designing. I had an opportunity to meet web designer and developer who made me have interest in web designing

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
The paid to sites that suit me best are PTWs, especially the ones that let creativity to spread. Not strictly freelance recruiting sites, as I never saw the mention of creative writing (in this case you usually write articles following the topics and guidelines of your customers), but places like steemit or publish0x, etc., where I can upload my e-books chapter by chapter and musical video slides where I play my instrument.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I don't have any skills and knowledge so I can earn from pay to post forums only and this is what I am trying to achieve at present
Don't worry, don't discourage:cool:. As luckily there are enough PTW forums (these are those I know: Referral Indexforum, ForumCoin, BeerMoney, MyLot and Trendry, but I'm understanding there are more than these where you can get payments). If you have enough time to post in all these on a daily basis, surely you can earn discreetly at the end of a month.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Don't worry, don't discourage:cool:. As luckily there are enough PTW forums (these are those I know: Referral Indexforum, ForumCoin, BeerMoney, MyLot and Trendry, but I'm understanding there are more than these where you can get payments). If you have enough time to post in all these on a daily basis, surely you can earn discreetly at the end of a month.
Thanks, yes I am trying to utilize all my 4 forums now and willing to post daily so that I can earn at least $45 a month if not more

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am doing translation work. There are sites which offer translation jobs. I've tried Gengo. But I decided to quit because their pay rate is not that attractive, and they require you to complete documents for tax filing purposes.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I can both write a blog or article but that was before the closure of those nice blog sites before. This time I can no longer find a good blog site. I better concentrate onna forum site like RIF.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
My skills are good in article writing so I am writing in quora.com. There I give the answers of health related questions and put my website link there which contains affiliate link of Amazon products.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Thanks, yes I am trying to utilize all my 4 forums now and willing to post daily so that I can earn at least $45 a month if not more
45 dollars to be earned among PTW forums is really a good goal:cool:. Especially if you live in a country where the value of dollar is very high. In mine, the current exchange rate is 1 to 5,27, but there are countries where the exchange rate is more than 50 times (for ex., in the Philippines). I'm not sure if among those countries it becomes possible to earn a living by only PTW forums (it depends how much is the cost of life), but surely it helps to make ends meet.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Creating websites and selling websites is my favorite way of making money online, and I think this suits me best. However, it is difficult to sell websites consistently. Blogging also pays me well.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I am doing translation work. There are sites which offer translation jobs. I've tried Gengo. But I decided to quit because their pay rate is not that attractive, and they require you to complete documents for tax filing purposes.
This fact can easily turn a big issue among countries where the government obliges freelancers to register themselves together with the Major's Office as self-employed persons. That implies freelancer must pay a huge monthly contribution (for ex., freelancers in Spain must pay around 300 euros per month and in Italy, after 5 years of tax free freelancing, there is a compulsory VAT of 4000 euros per year plus compulsory accountant fees). Sincerely, not worth the effort, as sites like Gengo, Fiverr, etc., don't pay all this amount.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The best bet is to keep learning like I need to learn a few things if I like to earn more same way we all should try to learn the high paying skills

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have online skill that earn me an income like that but I am privilege to have many followers on my social handle which I use for advertising and use post to pay site

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, i do not have any online skills and so i only earn online by working on paid to post sites like referral index forum, forum coin and beer money forum.

Back