What was the best phone you ever had? Why?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.050
Raw Dex
$0.163
The best phone I've ever owned was the iPhone 11 Pro. Its powerful A13 Bionic chip provided a remarkably smooth experience, even when juggling multiple apps. The triple-camera system captured stunning photos and 4K videos with ease. But most impressively, the battery life was incredible, easily lasting all day with heavy use. iOS 13 also introduced many useful features that enhanced productivity.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$1.615
The best mobile phone I ever had was BlackBerry Z10. The performance of that phone was simply amazing. If I see it now, I would still buy it. The phone just had battery issues.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The best phone I've ever owned was the iPhone 11 Pro. Its powerful A13 Bionic chip provided a remarkably smooth experience, even when juggling multiple apps. The triple-camera system captured stunning photos and 4K videos with ease. But most impressively, the battery life was incredible, easily lasting all day with heavy use. iOS 13 also introduced many useful features that enhanced productivity.
Iphone12 is the best phone I have ever used and that is still the phone I am using at the moment. I am planning to upgrade but not anytime soon until I have the money

Back