What was the biggest investment you made?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many high-risk and low-risk investments that people, according to their knowledge, decide to invest. What was the biggest amount you ever invested and was it successful or not? I invested $1,000 in crypto that are now so undervalued that I had to sell them because i needed money. I have also done offline investments, such as investing in gold and banks

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment is risky. The only investment I have made was in Crypto currency. I invested $150 in Crypto currency. I think $150 was the biggest investment I ever made in Crypto currency. Though, I was not successful with the investment, because the coins I invested in got dipped later.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
The biggest investment I made was I bought my own apartment. It was a good investment because the value of the apartment has appreciated a lot over the last decade.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment is risky. The only investment I have made was in Crypto currency. I invested $150 in Crypto currency. I think $150 was the biggest investment I ever made in Crypto currency. Though, I was not successful with the investment, because the coins I invested in got dipped later.
it's not your fault. Many people lost money in this market. I had a lot of experience in this market, but I lost money most of the time, so I lost my trust in this market. As Trump said, this is a scam project. No one wants ordinary people to get rich easily

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Frankly speaking I have never done any online investments that I can count except on the few attempts that I have Made on the high yields investment platforms which scammed me off.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Investments in high risks such as cryptocurrencies, stocks, money market mutual funds etc. are for the long term, so you should invest short term as emergency reserves such as gold, 3 month bonds, deposits. Investments must be regulated and managed properly, so as to reduce the risk of loss.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me so far the biggest investment i have ever made was investing in the forex market. Though it was not a once, but i am pretty sure i spent up to a hundred dollars or more.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
For me so far the biggest investment i have ever made was investing in the forex market. Though it was not a once, but i am pretty sure i spent up to a hundred dollars or more.
Even though I think investing and trading are different, but do you prefer to be a forex trader, and can spend $100 or more, is that per day or per transaction? are you a scalper or day trader,

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As much as I have looked into investing I have not done so yet mainly because I would hate to make an investment and it is a bad one and I end up losing money instead of making a profit.

So far investing in crypto seems to be a good investment but the only issue with that is you do need to be sure that the crypto you invest in is going to stay stable or rise otherwise you could end up with a huge loss

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
For me the biggest investment I made was investing a whopping $10 in a broker called expert option trying to trading in the Forex exchange market. I accumulated $22 but I made losses for the whole of my capital.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My biggest investemnt would have to be the cash injection into myoffline business. That was my best decision and i have never looked back. There has been some ups and downs but the ups have always had the upper hand.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
As much as I have looked into investing I have not done so yet mainly because I would hate to make an investment and it is a bad one and I end up losing money instead of making a profit.

So far investing in crypto seems to be a good investment but the only issue with that is you do need to be sure that the crypto you invest in is going to stay stable or rise otherwise you could end up with a huge loss
That's okay, everyone has the right to choose whether to invest or not, especially if we choose high-risk investment instruments such as cryptocurrencies and stocks, of course we have to do research first, and it's better to choose the highest marketcap or bluechips like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So far I haven't made an investment, because I don't have an idea of what investment I will do. Actually, you can invest in gold bullion, but I don't have extra money to buy it yet.
You are doing a good job. Investing should be done with extra money. Unfortunately, I made a lot of investments online that didn't turn out well. But I am satisfied with my offline investments

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are doing a good job. Investing should be done with extra money. Unfortunately, I made a lot of investments online that didn't turn out well. But I am satisfied with my offline investments

Yes, it is true that for investment we need more money, money that is not used to finance our daily needs. So, we need to try harder to earn extra money. May I know, what type of online investment do you do?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is true that for investment we need more money, money that is not used to finance our daily needs. So, we need to try harder to earn extra money. May I know, what type of online investment do you do?
I'm a little embarrassed, but I'll say it :D I lost a lot of money in gambling (if we consider it an investment). I also invested $1000 in crypto which is currently worth $300

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm a little embarrassed, but I'll say it :D I lost a lot of money in gambling (if we consider it an investment). I also invested $1000 in crypto which is currently worth $300

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's okay, I hope you can take a lesson from it. You said you were quite satisfied for offline investment, so what do you do for offline investment? Hopefully it can be a reference for all of us.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm sorry to hear that, but it's okay, I hope you can take a lesson from it. You said you were quite satisfied for offline investment, so what do you do for offline investment? Hopefully it can be a reference for all of us.
thank you Yes, the past is the past. I invested some in gold and silver. I told myself that the risk is enough. Only safe investments. Time is running out fast and I hate losing money. I also invested some money in the bank and I get 25% interest per month, which is acceptable

Back