What was the biggest investment you made?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
thank you Yes, the past is the past. I invested some in gold and silver. I told myself that the risk is enough. Only safe investments. Time is running out fast and I hate losing money. I also invested some money in the bank and I get 25% interest per month, which is acceptable

Investing in gold is fortunately small and slow, but it's worth it because the risk is also small. I think it's better than having to lose a lot of money. Especially if the money we have to find it with difficulty.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
thank you Yes, the past is the past. I invested some in gold and silver. I told myself that the risk is enough. Only safe investments. Time is running out fast and I hate losing money. I also invested some money in the bank and I get 25% interest per month, which is acceptable
Woo, that's a very high interest if you save money in the bank and get 25% interest per month, it's better to invest all your money in the bank, this is the first time I've seen a very large yield and can beat all investment instruments, be it stocks, mutual funds, crypto and gold,

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it was about 100 bucks or so I don't really invest huge amounts I rather invest small amounts because or risk I know people who invested millions of dollars and lost everything

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Woo, that's a very high interest if you save money in the bank and get 25% interest per month, it's better to invest all your money in the bank, this is the first time I've seen a very large yield and can beat all investment instruments, be it stocks, mutual funds, crypto and gold,
True, this is a lot of profit, but inflation is also high. There are some people who don't even like to put money in banks because they can work with money and earn twice as much. but i'm ok with bank. It is good as long as it gives me monthly profit. I don't think much about the value of money right now

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The greatest investment I ma
Post automatically merged:

The greatest investment I made was investing into an online gaming site which I didn't do proper research on I ended up getting scammed and lost all my money because of lack of study

The greatest investment I made was investing into an online gaming site which I didn't do proper research on I ended up getting scammed and lost all my money because of lack of study

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The greatest investment I ma

aww sad. i am sorry to hear this my friend but how much you lost? This thing happened to me too. I won some money on a site but they asked me KYC

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I started investing in crypto when the market was going up. Most of my crypto assets were bought when they were at all time high, therefore, my crypto invest in on loss.

Back