What was the first blog you created in your life?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
There are many people who create blogs. Some people create blogs to make money and some people create blogs because they are possibly passionate about something. I created a multiple niche blog a few years ago. However, i stopped blogging many years ago due to the fact that I never had time. So, what kind of blog was your first one?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
My first blog was a finances blog for women. I have learnt that sometimes, you may need to ditch passion for money though when it comes to blogging.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who create blogs. Some people create blogs to make money and some people create blogs because they are possibly passionate about something. I created a multiple niche blog a few years ago. However, i stopped blogging many years ago due to the fact that I never had time. So, what kind of blog was your first one?
I tried creating a blog for Education purposes,updating news on high school education, college education just for the passion, because then I was extremely passionate about blogging,so I had to go for it with all I had,but there wasn't enough time to out into it,just for the sake of monetising it, because I was too engaged with other things taking a chunk of my time

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
The very first blog that I created was for my content creation business that I took on between 2017 and 2022. I no longer have that specific blog now due to me moving to different hosting and getting a new domain name so I created a new blog myself for that and now I use it for my online business and also content creation when I can. My only issue is keeping it up to date especially when I get so busy.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
I created my first blog on Blogger in 2007. I created it to republish my newspaper articles. However, I did not run the blog for a long time, I deleted it after 6 months.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do not have a blog and I have never owned a blog before but there was a time when I owned an application but I no longer use it

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.000
Long time ago it was adult theme content. My original stories and I was very good ranked on google. Hosting was free and I lost everything. I should stay in that niche but it is problem for personal life. When people hear somebody work in adult niche, people start rejected it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I created my first 2 blogs on blogger with free blogspot domain names. I was able to get AdSense approval before I got banned. It wasn't profitable so I abandoned it.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.143
I started my first blog a few years back, focusing mainly on travel. I would write about the different places I had visited and share some interesting information about them.
Long time ago it was adult theme content. My original stories and I was very good ranked on google. Hosting was free and I lost everything. I should stay in that niche but it is problem for personal life. When people hear somebody work in adult niche, people start rejected it.

Back