What was the most amount you lost in gambling?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gambling is one of the most risky investments, but to be honest, it is very tempting and I remember the days when I was addicted to gambling and almost lost the money of a car in gambling. Now I want to ask you a question. What was the biggest amount you ever lost in gambling and how did you feel after losing?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I don't gamble a lot but I did lost money yes it's tempting that's why so many people are addicted to it I gamble responsibly so I haven't lost too much money

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The time I used to gamble especially sports betting, I lost a lot of money that I can't sit down to calculate. The thing is betting or gambling makes one think that they'll hit fortunes soon so they continue betting till they lose all.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The time I used to gamble especially sports betting, I lost a lot of money that I can't sit down to calculate. The thing is betting or gambling makes one think that they'll hit fortunes soon so they continue betting till they lose all.
It is painful. Honestly, no experience is as painful as gambling. I say honestly. You feel like the loneliest person on earth. I hope no one gets addicted to gambling because it is really dangerous

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I never gamble, except buying lottery tickets once in a while. I had an uncle who got addicted to gambling so much that he went bankrupt. Gambling is a risky and dangerous game to play.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never gamble, except buying lottery tickets once in a while. I had an uncle who got addicted to gambling so much that he went bankrupt. Gambling is a risky and dangerous game to play.
Yea gambling is not a game it's very addictive and to be honest it's also tempting I gamble very rarely I often don't make anything out of it but it's fun at times it's very hard to fight addiction like that

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yea gambling is not a game it's very addictive and to be honest it's also tempting I gamble very rarely I often don't make anything out of it but it's fun at times it's very hard to fight addiction like that
yes it is true Gambling is addictive and once you start gambling it becomes difficult to control. It is better to never start gambling even for fun. You waste a lot of time, energy and money in gambling

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't Gamble, so I don't it is possible to have lost any amount from Gambling since I don't Gamble. Gambling is just too risky for me, And I honestly do not think it is worth the stress. It is a game of luck, You either win or loss.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have never lost anything from gambling because i do not gamble. Gambling is one thing i fear the most. I have seen so many cases of persons who have lost so much from gambling.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never lost anything from gambling because i do not gamble. Gambling is one thing i fear the most. I have seen so many cases of persons who have lost so much from gambling.
you're right. Gambling is really scary and it is better to stay away from it. I've convinced myself that it's just fun, but it's better not to lose money even for fun

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The biggest amount I lost was $500 in a week, that's why I put gambling aside and never gambled the same way or with the same frequency again and walked away from it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The biggest amount I lost was $500 in a week, that's why I put gambling aside and never gambled the same way or with the same frequency again and walked away from it.
Dude 😩 im dead. so sorry to hear that. may i ask which game? How did you manage to reach normal conditions mentally? Because I know it is very difficult. it happened to me before

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Dude 😩 im dead. so sorry to hear that. may i ask which game? How did you manage to reach normal conditions mentally? Because I know it is very difficult. it happened to me before
it is a good amount what I lost, it was between sports betting and poker in a very bad streak, but hey, it has been about 5 years since that misfortune, it is a thing of the past, I have recovered and that money is no longer relevant, surely the owner of Bet365 ate a good steak with my money haha.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gambling is something I also feared because I have seen a lot of bad things that has happened to people I know. Some one even nearly killed himself before he lost a lot of money

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gambling is one thing that I do not like doing as it makes me to lose money since j started even though I have gotten to win some but does not compare to the amount that I have lost in it. I have actually lost cumulatively a total amount of $50 in sport betting which is the highest amount I have lost cumulatively but I have profited $45 from the same sport betting.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
For me I am that kind of the person that do responsible gambling. I can say that I have managed the urge of gambling and I plan to do professional betting. So I have earned just a significant amount from the venture.

Back