What was your mood when you woke up in the morning today?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Every morning comes as a blessing. I wake up with a new hope for the new day. And also with a Thanks to Almighty that I am blessed to see another day in my life and make best use of it.
It's Monday here. Today I woke up at 5 AM, my usual time for a working day. It's an important day at work today as I have an important presentation for the project thar is do close to my heart. So, I woke uo feeling good, excited and a bit nervous.
How was your mood when you got up in the morning today?

moonlight_latte

Complete Stranger
Sep 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I woke up feeling blessed today, yet I felt guilty too, as I am too lazy to get out of bed because it's raining very hard here. I just want to lay down on the bed all day long. Rainy days make me lazy šŸ„±

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I woke up feeling blessed today, yet I felt guilty too, as I am too lazy to get out of bed because it's raining very hard here. I just want to lay down on the bed all day long. Rainy days make me lazy šŸ„±
That's understandable..Rainy days or cold days do make you feel lazy. And it's okay to be lazy at times. We do need lazy days to pamper ourselves and to rejuvenate. It's okay. You can be lazy today. I deliberately keep my weekends laxy or for some fun.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I need to wake up early but at least I'm still here and I'm glad to be alive šŸ˜Š
You are right that to wake up alive is a blessing. Waking up early is a habit that you get with practice. It doesn't come easy to begin with..I am a morning person and I wake up around 5 AM every morning.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.758
For me l have woken up very late. I didn't understand why because yesterday l had a very nice kind of sleep because l slept as early as 9:00pm for sure.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Sometimes when we woke up and received money from anywhere then it makes us glad. And we started thinking as where we can better spend it. It mostly energized for all day long.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
I woke up this morning feeling happy, as I had received a payment from a survey website last night. Every little bit of money that comes my way is helpful to me, and I am grateful for every blessing, regardless of its size.

Back