What ways can a businessman contribute to the production of goods?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.648
In my opinion, he or she needs to be active in finding target clients and secure orders from them. Once he or she done this, then massive production will be the next thing to happen.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.472
Raw Dex
$0.001
A business one must contribute all the knowledge that he has gained in the production process and it will be reflected in the quality of the goods.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.548
I think the business man should pay a lot of focus in finding ways to reduce cost of production in other to increase profit. It is also the duty of the business man or business owner to research the market for the latest updates and trends.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I think the business man should pay a lot of focus in finding ways to reduce cost of production in other to increase profit. It is also the duty of the business man or business owner to research the market for the latest updates and trends.
That's right, I totally agree with you. A business owner must be good at reading trends and business opportunities in the market. Because if the business owner does not do this then he will be left behind in the competition.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.763
In my opinion, he or she needs to be active in finding target clients and secure orders from them. Once he or she done this, then massive production will be the next thing to happen.
A business person should use his exposure and connects to secure clients. That's what people do with their businesses in my country. They would just open a business and leave to the management while they try to draw their rich friends to come and patronize.

Back