What website do you use for price tracking market in crypto trading?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we are crypto trading on the online world we use many strategies to maximize our profit and to minimize our lose, and from many crypto trading strategies price tracking is one of the most important strategies in trading world, and their are a lots of websites who provide the opportunity for their users to track the price of any cryptocurrency on their website. personally i use CoinMarketCap for my crypto coin price tracking so that i can know where is the coin i am trading with is heading.
So what about you, which platform do you use for price tracking?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
For me l am not into the Crypto currency so much that l can practice the tracking for the bitcoin prices. I hope the Crypto investors and traders would be really very interested in this.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
My favorite website/app for tracking crypto price, trading volume, etc. is CoinMarketCap. I use it as a mobile app on my phone. I have set alerts for my favorite assets that make buying and selling easy.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also use the coinmarketcap on my pc to track the price of my favorite trading crypto coin, it have a lots of futures to see the market graph and it is easy to track.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also use this site, as you do, because there it is very convenient to turn on reminders when the price changes, and you can also add your favorite coins to your favorites. I also like the fact that you can create your portfolio in which you can add all the coins you own on all exchanges and it is very convenient to track the value of your portfolio

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am also using coinmarketcap for tracking the crypto prices. It has a large number of cryptocurrencies listed and allows users to track the change in BTC and other currencies quickly.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Even though 98 out of 100 people track crypto prices using Coinmarketcap, I also often look for additional information that is not presented on Coinmarketcap, so as a comparison I also often use Bitdegree, Coingecko, Coincap etc.

Back