What were movies like in the 1890s?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I remember when I was in elementary, in our town, the mayor invited a movie owner to show in the municipal plaza, and oh, my God people were so excited despite the color being black and white šŸ¤£ There were only few scenes where we can detect colors like forest and flowers.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.848
I remember when I was in elementary, in our town, the mayor invited a movie owner to show in the municipal plaza, and oh, my God people were so excited despite the color being black and white šŸ¤£ There were only few scenes where we can detect colors like forest and flowers.
I can relate to that. The first ever movie that I had watched on a black and white TV and connected to a betamax player.:ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

The early movies like you said had no sound or color, most of them where done on stages at that time as well.
I must say that it is the best way to learn the movie's story wholeheartedly.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I had watched a movie black and white the actor was Dolphy, despite black and white watchers keep on laughing because Dolphy made people happy. he's a funny actor .:ROFLMAO:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I haven't seen these movies but sometimes I read about these movies that are without sound and then with no color so these have improved a lot

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The early movies were so barbaric and crude in nature. Even if you watched those movies produced around 19th century, you will see how absurd the whole scenarios look like.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.848
The early movies were so barbaric and crude in nature. Even if you watched those movies produced around 19th century, you will see how absurd the whole scenarios look like.
That is the reason why I do not like watching this kind of theme. I sometimes get bored.

It might be about animations of a lost plsnet, animals gods and goddesses. They might have featured Venus.
If my niece wants to watch animes, I would join in with her.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.490
Raw Dex
$0.018
@Sanjee , I had also watched a black and white movie displayed on our public plaza. All watchers were so thrilled to see their movie idol. This time movies are so exotic.
They use more technology these days. Digital music and visuals have made movies better these days. Even the actors and actresses seem to be more skilled than in the past ones.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.848
Maybe they had only black and white movies in the past, but it entertained viewers.
I agree with you. In fact, our first TV is the black and white.

I watched black and white movies. It hardly matters as we didn't have a colour tv when I was a child. Every movie was black n white for us.šŸ¤‘
I can relate with you. During my childhood years, we also have movies in black and white, too.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've watch a few black and white movies, that was when I visited my grandparents, I was trilled when i saw this weird looking television and a tape like player. I took my time to watch a few but trust me those movies are effective than any sleeping pills šŸ˜‚

Back