What will happen to you without having money

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I imagined what will happen and how I will feel if I don't have money. Of course I won't be happy and I will feel sick inside.
What do you think?
The major thing that happens to me whenever I don't have money is that I am always sad because life without money is nothing

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I haven't experienced without money. I'm saving part of my salary and work online and offline. It's good to have active work and small business to avoid disparity of feeling.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a very practical way and there's no need for someone to force you but it's your decision wise to do so for it's about you.
Totally agree with you. I still remember when i was young, single, fearless and had a good job, i never though about this. But lucky me, the older i get, i really understand how to manage my own money and thank God, i survive so far. LOL

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Existing without having money means you can never be independent, you would have to rely on others to give you money or to get the things you want. This could lead to depression in the long run. To put it short, you would be miserable without money.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Without having money, it would be difficult to take care of basic needs such as food, shelter, and clothing. I would also not be able to purchase other items or pay for services that I may need. Additionally, without money, I would not be able to save up for the future.

Back