What will you do if your old customer doesn't have money to pay?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely you should do so because customers should always be satisfied with your business and products, if you avoid giving the item to your customer then he or she will never return.
If it's a customer that is always of the habit of buying products on credit, I might have a restriction on the amount of money of good's worth that I'm going to release to him.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
For old times, I would give him the amount of products that I think I can let go as a way of helping him. I would tell him or her to use that one and boost himself and not come back for credit.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i will doing it, if i know this old customers, i know their names, address so i can visited their house to ask for the money if they forgot about it, but my old customers always paid ontime, though

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I will remain very vigilant about him because a little mistake of mine will purchase me a lot of future problem. I mean that if he won't be a right person then he may tell others to loot the fool shopkeeper.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me, I f the customer is someone that I know very well and I know I trust home or her, I will sell to the customer and collect money next time I see the person

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i mean, giving customer having a debt is not good at all, but if old customer the loyal ones its another case as long as we know the person and their home, thats okay at all.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best way to solve this is to go down memory lane and ascertain the history of that customer. Has he or she been faithful in payments in time past? If so, you can help the customer out.
Probably, I think this is a very good strategy in which you can use to know if the customer have a history of paying or not. If the person have been paying without owing any money then you can release the product.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Probably, I think this is a very good strategy in which you can use to know if the customer have a history of paying or not. If the person have been paying without owing any money then you can release the product.
You don't just have to discard the customer like that. You have to consider the history of the customer. Loyalty deserves to be rewarded or helped out.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't just have to discard the customer like that. You have to consider the history of the customer. Loyalty deserves to be rewarded or helped out.
loyalty deserved to be rewarded or help out, i do this method too but only for loyal customers who always have a good record (i believe them that they will pay me without me asking them) and not all customers deserved this of course

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
loyalty deserved to be rewarded or help out, i do this method too but only for loyal customers who always have a good record (i believe them that they will pay me without me asking them) and not all customers deserved this of course
This is very correct because whenever a customer is on good record when it comes to paying off his debt when he is supposed to according to his promises, there is no point in denying to give him products whenever he wants to buy them on credit.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't give credit again. Humans are not trustworthy. On several occasions, Mojave tried to use that kindness to retain customers but it seems that once they are owing you, they will not near your shop again. I have decided that if you don't have money, don't near my shop. Twice beaten, twice shy.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, you need to make sure that the customer is very reliable so that you will not lose money.

This is actually the most important thing to put into consideration because as far as I'm concerned, if you have your product in your office, you will always have the possibility of selling it to another customer that has money to pay.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually the most important thing to put into consideration because as far as I'm concerned, if you have your product in your office, you will always have the possibility of selling it to another customer that has money to pay.
Yes, but as a business person you need to reward loyal customers sometimes. You need to recognise their loyalty especially if they are trusted.

Back