What will you do with $1 million dollars?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One million dollars is a lot of money in my local currency. If i had that amount, i would invest in real estate. Then also invest a little in my current business and as well invest a little in forex.

Barida

Unfamiliar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One million dollars is a lot of money in my local currency. If i had that amount, i would invest in real estate. Then also invest a little in my current business and as well invest a little in forex.

Real Estate is definitely the main thing now. You get to secure those properties and be sure that you made the right choices at the end of the day.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
That is a lot of money and I would be very happy to see it but I would also choose to spend wisely as well. I would first if I ever received a million dollars I would first pay off anything I needed to pay off and then I would more than likely invest it into a business or into something so I could make a profit from it. A million dollars can change someone's life if they use it wisely.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I'd probably do one of two things, as both things I would be able to do if I got the money. One item that it would help with, is fixing up and updating the house and property. Everything is falling apart, and needs to be fixed or updated. If I had money after that, it would be put towards a vending machine business, so that I can make money without having to own a store front.

If I went straight to owning a business, I probably would open up a small convenience store.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish I had 1 million dollars because I would make my life and the lives of my family and friends easier. We would all be happier with this enormous amount of money because we would have nothing to worry about.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Make sure to managed the money very well @LoukiaCharilaou because no matter how much money do we have, as long as we cant managed it well, it will gone in a second, money management is really needed here if we have such amount of money, right?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Make sure to managed the money very well @LoukiaCharilaou because no matter how much money do we have, as long as we cant managed it well, it will gone in a second, money management is really needed here if we have such amount of money, right?
You are right. We must do a very good management of the money we have. The truth is that it is very difficult to earn money but it is very easy to spend it.

Back