What would be the best way to start out a pay-to-post forum?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Well it all depends in these forums there are people from tier 1 countries like my case and some more members, it is true that tier 3 countries or even 2 tier countries members are more often, but you can attract members of top tier countries too, in BMF there are many people from tier 1 countries
How many people from your country have you found on paid to post forums? You would admit with me that it is very few. I didn't even know you are Spanish. How come your English is so fluent?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
How many people from your country have you found on paid to post forums? You would admit with me that it is very few. I didn't even know you are Spanish. How come your English is so fluent?
Spaniards in the ptp I will have found about 5 that I know they are Spanish, but we should also know that the ptp are not popular as an earnings scheme, they are especially known by Nigerians, Indians and other African and Asian countries, if you look I think that It is a matter of popularity more than anything else since you will not see many Latin Americans either and this is usually in tier 2 or 3 sometimes, my English is fluent because I studied it and I have communicated frequently in English

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Spaniards in the ptp I will have found about 5 that I know they are Spanish, but we should also know that the ptp are not popular as an earnings scheme, they are especially known by Nigerians, Indians and other African and Asian countries, if you look I think that It is a matter of popularity more than anything else since you will not see many Latin Americans either and this is usually in tier 2 or 3 sometimes, my English is fluent because I studied it and I have communicated frequently in English
I once spoke to my American friend about paid to post forums. He bluntly told me that it is a s**t scheme. That most Americans can't waste that time.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I do not think paid to post sites are sustainable business models.These sites are mostly used by low tier countries and you do not earn much when traffic consists of low tier countries.

Back