What would be the emotions if your online account, such as an earning site, was banned?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
If my online account was banned, I would feel frustrated and helpless. Depending on the account, I may have invested hours of hard work in building it up. I may have had hopes of earning a passive income from it - and all of that would be gone. I would feel a sense of loss for the time and effort I put into it. For many people, this may be a tough and frustrating experience. Disappointment is typical since the account was probably generating a vital source of money or time was squandered. It might also elicit feelings of betrayal or uncertainty if the user was ignorant of any violations of the terms and conditions that resulted in the ban. If the user feels the ban is unjustified, the sense of unfairness might be overwhelming.

I would also feel a sense of injustice, as the banning process often lacks transparency and it is difficult to know why and how the decision was reached. Moreover, I would feel a sense of powerlessness, as I may not have the ability to appeal the decision or fight for a fair outcome.

Overall, being banned from an online account can be a disheartening experience and can lead to a range of emotions, from frustration to helplessness.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.400
I would be shattered if it happens to me. That is why we need to follow the house rules in every earning site and not to be banned as much as possible.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would be shattered if it happens to me. That is why we need to follow the house rules in every earning site and not to be banned as much as possible.
Yes, we must exercise caution on construction sites. I made a mistake a few months ago and have been suffering greatly as a result.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.008
Obviously, I will be sad if it happens. I wish it never happens to me ever. Even if my account is banned due to the violation of the rules then also I will be upset.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.548
It would be painful, that is the honest truth, especially if it's a site that you make use of a lot. It would even be worse if it's situation where you are not told your mistakes or fault.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.185
If my online account was banned, I would feel frustrated and helpless. Depending on the account, I may have invested hours of hard work in building it up. I may have had hopes of earning a passive income from it - and all of that would be gone. I would feel a sense of loss for the time and effort I put into it. For many people, this may be a tough and frustrating experience. Disappointment is typical since the account was probably generating a vital source of money or time was squandered. It might also elicit feelings of betrayal or uncertainty if the user was ignorant of any violations of the terms and conditions that resulted in the ban. If the user feels the ban is unjustified, the sense of unfairness might be overwhelming.

I would also feel a sense of injustice, as the banning process often lacks transparency and it is difficult to know why and how the decision was reached. Moreover, I would feel a sense of powerlessness, as I may not have the ability to appeal the decision or fight for a fair outcome.

Overall, being banned from an online account can be a disheartening experience and can lead to a range of emotions, from frustration to helplessness.
I will feel very bad even though there is nothing I can do to it. If there is a way to text the admin, I will do so

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.901
Raw Dex
$0.007
No two ways about it we would all feel very bad. This is why it is good to obey site rules even though it is sometimes difficult to follow but we need to try

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.185
No two ways about it we would all feel very bad. This is why it is good to obey site rules even though it is sometimes difficult to follow but we need to try
I will not be happy because one of the sites that I am making money from has just been blocked so there is no good news about that

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I will feel bad buy I will take it as one of those things. I will overlook it and try to start again . It will not demoralize me . I have been banned by many sites and scammed by many but I will not stop from making money online

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the platform I am working with online ban my account, I will feel bad at first then later calm down and confirm why I was banned then try not to make that mistake with another site

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I will feel bad buy I will take it as one of those things. I will overlook it and try to start again . It will not demoralize me . I have been banned by many sites and scammed by many but I will not stop from making money online
That's right. These things can happen. What matters is never give up and keep trying.

Back