What would be the worst thing you could possibly say or do in a presentation?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
The worst thing that may happen is saying, I don't know. The participant will lose interest in listening to you if you cannot answer their queries while having the presentation with them. It also happens in product presentations. If the salesman does not know his or her product features, how are the buyers going to buy them? It means we need to always be ready when it comes to the presentation.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The worst thing that may happen is saying, I don't know. The participant will lose interest in listening to you if you cannot answer their queries while having the presentation with them. It also happens in product presentations. If the salesman does not know his or her product features, how are the buyers going to buy them? It means we need to always be ready when it comes to the presentation.

That's right I agree with you. With someone saying "I don't know" then he will be less able to convince the audience to believe him. The words I don't know maybe can be replaced with other words that show that we are trying to make a positive effort.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
The worst thing that can ever happen to me during a presentation is my system suddenly clearing all the slides I have prepared and I can't recover it. It is a tough situation to be.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Haha, imagine being asked a question during a presentation, and your answer is i dont know. Trust me it would be a huge turn off. Its a clear sign that you do not know what you are doing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Before making a presentation, of course you have studied all the material needed, especially if we have to present to investors, we must know all the ins and outs of the company, and in general a presenter will equip himself with important company records such as financial statements, investment contract agreements and so on. so it's very fatal if they say I don't understand or I don't know.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I have been on a presentation and power suddenly goes out at the peak of the presentation and all the screens were down. I felt discouraged a little bit but I had to go on.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Indeed, the worst situation during a presentation is when the presenter is asked a question and s(he) does not know the answer. This will definitely weaken the confidence of the audience in your company and products.

Back