What would you do if a business owner sells fake good to you for the second time?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There was a time when I bought an android charger for my power bank. When I used it, I realized that it was very slow and my power bank may not move from zero to one percent in one hour.

I went back to him and he changed it but it was the same thing. When I went back again, he said he was not going to accept it. Is this my fault?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I would never buy from the business second time if they sold me fake product first time
This is the same as me. The only time when I can patronize the person again is if he apologized about the previous one that happened so I will know that it is not intentional

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
In such a case, it's pretty obvious all they have in that store is probably fake. I might take the product home just to avoid trouble but that would be the last time I buy anything from there.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
This is the same as me. The only time when I can patronize the person again is if he apologized about the previous one that happened so I will know that it is not intentional
Even with an apology, I would never patronize such a business again. Such a business would even be lucky if I don't get to report them to the authorities for fraud.

Back