What would you keep in mind to prevent choosing the wrong business idea?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
There are so many businesses we want to happen in real, business online or business offline. And because we are beginners, we cannot expect 100% surety that what we chose is the right business, the right path to keep life better when forsee profit that may eventually boom. To avoid a wrong business, you need to set aside your pride. You have to consult your family, or friends if what you decide is the right business. If not, you will suffer bad consequences if that business does not fit you. First, you have to judge your financial situation and respect your financial need. Ask yourself if there is a need for you to generate income instantly to pay for your necessities. If so then you need much capital and think if it generates revenue in a manner that could give your investment an extended time frame to profit.

What can you say about this issue? Would you allow yourself to choose the wrong business idea? We then look back to the suggestions of others here to do thorough planning first before finalizing the chosen business, or conduct a mini survey or write a brief feasibility study to prove your business n the right track. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Getting started right will help you to avoid painful mistakes. A common advice is that you should go with your passion. This is good if what you like actually brings in money. If the demand isn't there, it would be a complete waste.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
All your suggestions are so strong enough to avoid mistakes in business. It's good to be in a forum for we'll get the brilliant ideas of the members.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many businesses we want to happen in real, business online or business offline. And because we are beginners, we cannot expect 100% surety that what we chose is the right business, the right path to keep life better when forsee profit that may eventually boom. To avoid a wrong business, you need to set aside your pride. You have to consult your family, or friends if what you decide is the right business. If not, you will suffer bad consequences if that business does not fit you. First, you have to judge your financial situation and respect your financial need. Ask yourself if there is a need for you to generate income instantly to pay for your necessities. If so then you need much capital and think if it generates revenue in a manner that could give your investment an extended time frame to profit.

What can you say about this issue? Would you allow yourself to choose the wrong business idea? We then look back to the suggestions of others here to do thorough planning first before finalizing the chosen business, or conduct a mini survey or write a brief feasibility study to prove your business n the right track. It is better to be safe than sorry.

I would consider many things and be really a holistic when it comes to avoiding the wrong business idea in the first place. I will analyse my idea correctly before applying it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
While starting a business pay attention to these things, and you will never regret it. Choose a business in the niche you have experience, knowledge, and skills and have the potential to make money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I would consider many things and be really a holistic when it comes to avoiding the wrong business idea in the first place. I will analyse my idea correctly before applying it.
That is a very good idea, you can surely escape future problems. Those business owners must always think of some possibilities that may happen in their business if it is operated in the wrong way.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I think one thing i would always keep in mind would be my goals. The reason why many people loose focus or track of what they really want or the right business plan is cause they do not have a clear picture of their goal.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The worst mistake people use to do is choosing business based on societal ranking than on personal preference. We should choose our business based on personal likeness and passion. If we don't have passion for what we are doing, it will be quite difficult to profit from such business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
There is no wrong business if base it on our passion and concept. It is not good to do business base on envy of a neighbor or a friend whom you see getting richer. It must be based on your capacity and ability to handle big or small businesses.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
A bad business is one that is not good for one so to avoid regrets go for a business in the niche you have experience, knowledge, and skills and also passion

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
It is hard to build a strong business in the absence of the interest of the owner. The business will turn to futility and sooner or later it falls to the ground and may never be revived.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
There are people who believe the options from others mouths instead of his own and that makes the business owner wrong. He must stick to his plans and moves.

Back