What you usually do when its your birthday?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since my birthday is coming up.
I'm just curious what you usually do when its birthday?
My birthday is April 23.
I always do is to attend the mass or light the candle at the church.
Now it will be a new for me since my brother wants to celebrate in advance plus my brother encourage me to buy something for my birthday and it will be tomorrow.
I'm hoping I can receive some money that I've cash out from the sites and one of it is this site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Advance Happy birthday. When it's my birthday, I buy beef, chicken, tuna fish to grill, ice cream , moist chocolate and more. I celebrate at home and at my work place.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
Frankly speaking I am not that kind of a person that celebrates birthdays. So I don't see any reason whatsoever I should not continue with my normal daily life activities.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Frankly speaking I am not that kind of a person that celebrates birthdays. So I don't see any reason whatsoever I should not continue with my normal daily life activities.
Thank you. That's good but yeah I prefer to be alone ngl.
Same I feel like its ordinary day for me.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
Although I am not a fan of celebrating my birthdates but I don't even see those that do so to be doing anything of sense during their birth dates. Most of them would spend money clubbing on these days.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I don't usually do anything different on my birthday, its just like a normal day to me tho i do go outing sometimes when am forced to or when am on a treat.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although I am not a fan of celebrating my birthdates but I don't even see those that do so to be doing anything of sense during their birth dates. Most of them would spend money clubbing on these days.
Same I don't do that much during my birthdays.
i do a lot of fun things I don't full on my birthday and I love it
Nice. Good to know you enjoy it
I don't usually do anything different on my birthday, its just like a normal day to me tho i do go outing sometimes when am forced to or when am on a treat.
That's what I feel too.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
For my birthday, I like to make it a truly special day celebrating with loved ones. It often starts with sleeping in and enjoying a delicious breakfast made for me. In the evening, we'll have a lively dinner at one of my favorite restaurants.

Back