What's external Auditing is about in business

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
The external Auditing is an audit on the business book of accounts that are callrried out by the external auditors, accountants or outside parties to help remove any bias in reviewing the financial state of a company's. So the external auditing is to reassess the financial audits that was carried out by any internal person which is to identify if there are any material misstatements in all the business account.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Sure it is auditing of accounts fine by external body of auditors that are psid and brought into the firm it organization to ascertain the truth of financial statements sometimes

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The external Auditing is an audit on the business book of accounts that are callrried out by the external auditors, accountants or outside parties to help remove any bias in reviewing the financial state of a company's. So the external auditing is to reassess the financial audits that was carried out by any internal person which is to identify if there are any material misstatements in all the business account.
Personally, I hate having external auditors come into our business. It means that there's a big possibility they are looking for a loophole which is bad in the business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yesh when there's need internal financial issues it is good to bring in external auditors to assess the business accounts so that if there's any stealing it can be detected easily

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
This is when an external body of auditors are brought into the organization to ascertain if the financial statements are in order.
Yes, indeed. If I do have a big business, I need to avail the accounting firm to deal with all my finances. They are the ones who can audit things in my company financially.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yes the big companies know the importance of auditing so they are always having both the internal and external auditors that will handle all their business records to detect any problem early

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
This is actually the business auditing that involves the use of a new auditor outside the company or an organisation to foresee whether there is some mistakes made by the auditing that was initially done by the company's auditors.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Yes, indeed. If I do have a big business, I need to avail the accounting firm to deal with all my finances. They are the ones who can audit things in my company financially.
You still need to have an internal auditor and you also have an external auditor. A big business should be able to afford hiring the two of them easily.

Back