What's one of the most interesting places you've ever traveled and why was it so memorable?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
One of the most fascinating places I've had the privilege of visiting was Petra, Jordan. The ancient rose colored city carved into sandstone cliffs was simply breathtaking. Treasury building slowly reveal itself was a jaw-dropping experience. Petra's ingenious architecture and story of rediscovery left an indelible impression that still awes me.

What's one of the most interesting places you've ever traveled and why was it so memorable?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have stayed in few countries and even traveled to few for vacation. Each one had left an impression to be cherished. But the place that I found most interesting was Hampi, in India. It gave goosebumps to see the history in ruins and that too a very recent one, just 500 years back. The magnificent architecture, history in ruins, monolithic creations... everything gives goosebumps.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I love travelling. Have been to many places. One interesting place I have visited is Angor Watt. It is a Hindu-Buddhist Temple Complex in Cambodia. It is considered as the largest religious structure in the world by Guinness World Records.

Back