What's Shanum Token?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Shanum (SHAN) is a DeFi platform, by using this platform users will get Shanum token rewards from staking and farming. There is also a Shanum NFT marketplace where users can buy and sell NFTs.Shanum (SHAN) is a utility token that functions as a driver of the Shanum ecosystem and runs on the BSC network (BEP20), current SHAN token price is $0.0002005, ATH $0.0270 reached on Feb 2, 2023, Max supply 1 billion.
Is Shanum Token Profitable?
If you ask whether investing in Shanum tokens will be profitable, I haven't done further research so I can't draw conclusions, is it profitable or not,

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Shanum (SHAN) is a DeFi platform, by using this platform users will get Shanum token rewards from staking and farming. There is also a Shanum NFT marketplace where users can buy and sell NFTs.Shanum (SHAN) is a utility token that functions as a driver of the Shanum ecosystem and runs on the BSC network (BEP20), current SHAN token price is $0.0002005, ATH $0.0270 reached on Feb 2, 2023, Max supply 1 billion.
Is Shanum Token Profitable?
If you ask whether investing in Shanum tokens will be profitable, I haven't done further research so I can't draw conclusions, is it profitable or not,
interesting token that you have brought today, but according to the data shown it seems that its price drop in just a few months has been too high, may it be a PUMP and DUMP project?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Previously I was also worried, Shanum has become a game of whales, with pump and dump, because the current price with ATH is too close and the drop is drastic, that's why I brought it up as a discussion on RIF

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Previously I was also worried, Shanum has become a game of whales, with pump and dump, because the current price with ATH is too close and the drop is drastic, that's why I brought it up as a discussion on RIF
I understand, honestly as we commented the fall was very sudden and in a span of a few months, we can see that it is not normal, so we must suspect that there has been a manipulation of the whales here, or that something very bad has happened to the project, which I think is more unlikely since you would surely have found information about it.

Back