What's that one improvement you would love to see on PTP sites

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I wish the sites can be taking the chsrges that we have to pay to get our Pay. one site that used to do this was postloop. They paid all the PayPal fees for all members. I wanted to withdraw my earnings today via Bitcoin, only to be confronted with almost $2 fee charge to get $5 at the shop . What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That's too much fee you have to spend to get the money from the site. I would love to increase the pay rate as it's not fine that people who write good content are also paid as the others get.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah i don't think it is the site charging the high fees but the payment processor. I wish we can directly get our monies to our bank account that will hsve been the best

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I wish the sites can be taking the chsrges that we have to pay to get our Pay. one site that used to do this was postloop. They paid all the PayPal fees for all members. I wanted to withdraw my earnings today via Bitcoin, only to be confronted with almost $2 fee charge to get $5 at the shop . What do you think?
I think they should work on the payment process. If they use Bitcoin cash as payment mode, the charges is not as high as others

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I do agree that more sites should look into fees that goes into the cash out for their users. Another thing would be perhaps a limit per hour, so that spam content is greatly reduced.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is because the transaction fee of bitcoin is high. The only solution to that is that if the admin can implement some other cryptocurrency that has low transfer fees like litecoin and bitcoin cash. There fees is very low as few cents.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is because the transaction fee of bitcoin is high. The only solution to that is that if the admin can implement some other cryptocurrency that has low transfer fees like litecoin and bitcoin cash. There fees is very low as few cents.
Exactly my point too. There are other cryptocurrencies that does not require a higher amount or a higher transaction fee like bitcoin so if they can change it, it will be better for the benefit of all of us

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly my point too. There are other cryptocurrencies that does not require a higher amount or a higher transaction fee like bitcoin so if they can change it, it will be better for the benefit of all of us
Even if we use offline wallets, the transaction fee of bitcoin is low as 0.000002 BTC . It is on most of the online wallets and exchange websites that the fees of bitcoin transaction is that high. Coinbase to has a small fee.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Even if we use offline wallets, the transaction fee of bitcoin is low as 0.000002 BTC . It is on most of the online wallets and exchange websites that the fees of bitcoin transaction is that high. Coinbase to has a small fee.
I don't use coinbase frequently. Maybe I should give it a try in one of these days so that I will know about their transaction fees

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I will like the admin to change from bitcoin to bitcoin cash or litecoin where the transaction fee is small. Again, I will increment in the pay rate. Bitcoin is very expensive and is eating up our gains.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
So, you were on Postloop? I was also on Postloop as well as The Forum Wheel. Back in the days, I was making $% per day by posting on these forums. I also believe the forums should cover payment fees.

Back