What's the best online course you've taken?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.780
I was once hired as an apprentice by hubpages where I attended courses on online, writing, digital marketing, and SEO. I have done a lot of courses on Hubspot, Udemy, and Alison.
That is a great opportunity to learn certain things like this. I will grab the opportunity if there is a chance for me.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
There are several online courses that could be done . The Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy is one of them . This course is ideal for the people who would like to go into marketing.
There are millions of courses out there which one could enrol into, while some are paid and the others are not paid, but so far, the best online course I have taken this year is a crypto currency based course where I was taught the basis of crypto.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.780
There are millions of courses out there which one could enrol into, while some are paid and the others are not paid, but so far, the best online course I have taken this year is a crypto currency based course where I was taught the basis of crypto.
I have not seen any courses that offer this. The best course that I had is having the TESOL and TFL. They are useful for being a virtual teacher.

Back