What's the best pocket friendly country a freelancer can relocate to?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a question bothering me. What's the best country to relocate to that will be comfortable for you as a freelancer or online entrepreneur?
The country must be very affordable to live in so no USA, Canada, UK, UAE, Australia etc
The country must be sane ie low crime rate
The country must be hospitable to foreigners
The country must have a good living standard.

I've been hearing of Rwanda, Iceland

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
what kind of freelance business will you be offering? I wouldn't say i have an answer but i would say first establish what you really want to do, research on areas that your skills are demand on then research on area that's best suitable for you. I was offering accounting services on Upwork and i did not have to relocate to be able to make money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.263
what kind of freelance business will you be offering? I wouldn't say i have an answer but i would say first establish what you really want to do, research on areas that your skills are demand on then research on area that's best suitable for you. I was offering accounting services on Upwork and i did not have to relocate to be able to make money
I have been hearing a lot about Upwork recently, how does this upwork really work, if you where asked to choose between Upwork and Fiverr, which would you choose.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have been hearing a lot about Upwork recently, how does this upwork really work, if you where asked to choose between Upwork and Fiverr, which would you choose.
Upwork is a freelancing site where you can sell any skills. You can write articles, complete tasks , do programming etc

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
Personally i think that Canada is the best country to relocate to,offcourse there is alot of tax and the cost of living is a bit high but as a freelancer you earn most of the income on your virture work space and if you have some systems in place then you wont even needing to declare your money in canada.But most of the places there like Manitoba will give you a good siple life that you will enjoy your stay there.British columbia as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
I have a question bothering me. What's the best country to relocate to that will be comfortable for you as a freelancer or online entrepreneur?
The country must be very affordable to live in so no USA, Canada, UK, UAE, Australia etc

For real? I never knew that Iceland is not very expensive to live in. It makes sense

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally i think that Canada is the best country to relocate to,offcourse there is alot of tax and the cost of living is a bit high but as a freelancer you earn most of the income on your virture work space and if you have some systems in place then you wont even needing to declare your money in canada.But most of the places there like Manitoba will give you a good siple life that you will enjoy your stay there.British columbia as well.
Canada is very expensive. Not affordable for an average earning person.
For real? I never knew that Iceland is not very expensive to live in. It makes sense
Ya Iceland is affordable and not populated. Maybe the weather condition there scares people off.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think that freelancing really needs location. There many digital skills that is not determined by where we stay. So we can do it anywhere

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390

Developed countries have more earning opportunities when it comes to freelancing. As long as you have the required skills, most people do not care about your location though.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No countries better for freelancers than the UK, US, Australia etc. If you join some job sites, you will notice that those countries are specifically listed by the task providers.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmmm, Canada is a wonderful place to live however it's very expensive just like UK, us or Australia. Cost of relocating is on a high side too.
Post automatically merged:

No countries better for freelancers than the UK, US, Australia etc. If you join some job sites, you will notice that those countries are specifically listed by the task providers.
I think the advantage they have is that the payment rate is higher than other countries and there are opportunities. But my intention is to have an online business so I'm not depending on surveys or stuffs like that.

Last edited:
Back