What's the difference between semi-passive and fully passive income sources?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
What's the difference between semi-passive and fully passive income sources?
The English word is the problem right?
Now, let me tell you,
Semi-passive income sources involve a moderate level of ongoing involvement after the initial setup, like managing a rental property. Fully passive income sources require minimal or no ongoing effort, such as royalties from a book sale. While both provide income with less direct involvement than a traditional job, the degree of required activity differentiates them, influencing the time and energy you need to invest.

have you learnt something today?
#DESIRE

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I have learnt something which means that I don't have to work so much to earn semi passive income but I don't even need to work at all to earn a full passive income

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
NO @Bisolami please read again one requires much efforts and set ups while the other requires less efforts and set ups.
you will always have to do something if you want something to happen

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
NO @Bisolami please read again one requires much efforts and set ups while the other requires less efforts and set ups.
you will always have to do something if you want something to happen
I think we are talking about the same thing but my approach was different from yours. But you've got a point about the differences between making money from royalties and rent of properties

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I really do not know the difference between semi passive and fully passive income sources. Before now, i used to think there was only passive and active income sources.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.473
Blogging, dividend stocks, and affiliate marketing are examples of semi-passive income streams. Meanwhile, royalties and real estate crowdfunding are two examples of fully passive income. I tried blogging before and it helped me make more than $500 every month.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
If you invest in a property or pu list a book and generate income, those are fully passive income as you do not have to do anything. However, if you are running a business, you might have to work on it.

Back