What's the greatest risk you ever took?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.390
Raw Dex
$0.020
We used to live for sometime in capital of our country, there I purchased a second hand car. First I went on hill station, Margala alone. I climbed easily there. On second time I took my family there. I overview that the car is loaded as compare to last visit, so at the middle of the climbing car was not moving forward but started moving back. That was the greatest risk which I had taken I reached up by deep hearted prayers. And started using hand break to prevent car to move back.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.938
I took the risk of living alone, and it was the best decision I ever made. Now, I have peace of mind and do not have to deal with toxic people. In addition, I learned how to become more independent and practical.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.110
I married. That's the greatest risk I took and thankfully it worked. Before I got married, I never thought I would actually marry

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.980
Raw Dex
$0.008
The greatest risk I have taken was going to Canada and work there. The Province I stayed is Nova Scotia which is in Atlantic Canada. In winter, the temperature can be -30C. It was a challenge to me living there. It turned out that I have gained a lot from the adventure. I have met some very nice people and learned a lot from my work.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$5.980
Raw Dex
$0.000
The greatest risk I've taken was quitting my stable corporate job to start my own online business. It was an incredibly nerve wracking decision. walking away from a steady paycheck and benefits for the uncertainty of entrepreneurship. However, I knew I had to take that leap to pursue my passion and goals.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.738
I have taken a lot of risks so am not really sure which is which anyone. On of the biggest risk I believe I have taken was to stop my job to startup my own business and though I still have a long way to go, I believe it is worth it.

Back