What's the highest amount you've lost online?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's tough to stay alert of this thing like what happened with me on EarnCash.bond and looks like it'll happen on Money line website too because these are not trusted websites.
But I thought those two are both paying sites only their admin sucks, didn't know both are not to be trusted šŸ˜‘

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.503
I have lost more than $5000 annually for the last 12 years due to government financial fraud in the indian internet sector . I alone pay for domain, web hosting and other internet expenses , and the government allegedly falsely claims that its well paid employees who do not spend any money on domains, web hosting, hardware own my domains, websites, paypal, bank account to pay them monthly government salaries at my expense, while I am slandered . I have done everything possible, yet the government refuses to correct its records, allegedly bribed by top indian tech and internet companies who are extremely ruthless in cheating, exploiting small online business owners. If anyone knows how to get the government to correct its records, please let me know.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I lost some virtual money from Answeree and earncash.bond. They did not pay me and do not even bother what is going on. They are like Bubblews who owes me big time.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I lost money on a forum that demanded that I make payments before I was verified to start earning. They never paid me the earnings till date claiming that I have to refer people to the platform.

Back