AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's been raining since yesterday. I didn't watch the weather news last night. Yesterday the school is back to regular classes after the Christmas break. Now classes are suspended because of continued rains. Not a sunny day to get back to business again. It's gloomy outside and cold. Not a good week to get back to usual activities:(
The same way that I hate winter is also the same with that I hate it whenever it rains because it keeps me at home and makes it very difficult for me to go out but I prefer harmattan season. The weather is hot here now.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
We have bad weather here, in fact there are two plane crashes in my country yesterday and today. The plane pilots were unable to see the towering Mt. Mayon. Debris were found at the foot of the volcano.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It's been raining since yesterday. I didn't watch the weather news last night. Yesterday the school is back to regular classes after the Christmas break. Now classes are suspended because of continued rains. Not a sunny day to get back to business again. It's gloomy outside and cold. Not a good week to get back to usual activities:(
The weather here is very hot . The heat here is high

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Our weather here in my place is fluctuating, but mostly rainy. We have coming low pressures and we are sacred now. When there is a storm, there is a flood There will be devastations of love and properties.

Back