What's your current fashion style

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.755
This time, we are required to wear office uniforms and can only wear a style I like, but I mostly wear denim and sleeveless. My country is having hot temperatures.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.201
Raw Dex
$0.537
This time, we are required to wear office uniforms and can only wear a style I like, but I mostly wear denim and sleeveless. My country is having hot temperatures.
Sure with hit weather you would mostly go on sleeveless. it will help the skin breathe from the heat

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lately, i taken less consideration about my current fashion style, I just wear something I feel comfortable in not until a friend told me I have been on all black style most of the time. My current fashion style is all blackšŸ˜‚

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lately, i taken less consideration about my current fashion style, I just wear something I feel comfortable in not until a friend told me I have been on all black style most of the time. My current fashion style is all blackšŸ˜‚
Same here. I'm more on dark colors I just realized it. hehehe

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.201
Raw Dex
$0.537
I'm more on tshirt and jeans because I'm lazy when it comes to fashion and I'm more on comfortable to wear that.
in fact it is always good to go for what you are comfortable with I don't think any laziness I think it is just what you like.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm laid back too. @reti and I's style of clothing match. Just where whatever we feel comfortable wearing. If I had to dress up for public its naturally Old School Greaser Bad Boy Hold up the gas station kind of look. The denim vest the Levi jeans the white tank top and the black leather jacket. With my hair of course.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.755
Even if our dress bearing is not of a fashion style on the go, but the way we carry ourselves is more than enough to outsmart a fashion mania. There are chicks who wear simple clothes yet are so elegant-looking. It is t the quantity but the quality and how you partake to your style in such a way that you look like a fashion model. There are celebrities who wear simple clothes but they look so attractive despite wearing only t-shirts and shorts.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm laid back too. @reti and I's style of clothing match. Just where whatever we feel comfortable wearing. If I had to dress up for public its naturally Old School Greaser Bad Boy Hold up the gas station kind of look. The denim vest the Levi jeans the white tank top and the black leather jacket. With my hair of course.
Hehehe. Some of it we have the same style.

Back