What's your experience investing in stocks

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
What was your experience with investing in stock? was it as lucrative we are made to read. I have never invested in stock? So is it worth investing in it?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I find investing in stocks far more lucrative compared to investing in domains, after spending time doing research and choosing the right stocks. I have made a good profit with stocks, while I am making a great loss with my domain investment, and the government is falsely claiming that my domains belong to their greedy fraud employees who do not invest money in domains, to pay them monthly salaries at my expense.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093
I started investing in the shares but as I was not guided by anyone so had a loss but as it was not much I don't repent for it. I have again thought of investing in shares but this time I have asked an agent to guide me. Hopefully this time I won't be at loss.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
At present it is very risky to invest in shares in India, because the index is at an all time high. I usually invest in stocks which are at their lowest price, so I avoid making great losses

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This was the greatest thing i ever did and i am so glad,at times it does look bad and that is why you need the knowlegde and engage an asset managment expert whi is you advisor.Some compoanies regardless ae just suoer cool.Like the SP500 and the Satix.Mostly inve4sting in ETFs will surely be a cool way to start.Shares and stocks investing is amazing.But ypu should not think this is a get brich quick scheme,that is a big no and most importantly you do it yourself.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I do not have an experience in stocks though because i have not traded stocks before, but someone once said stock trading can be abit complex, even more complex than the forex or crypto trading.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have invested in stocks for many years. As I am a conservative investor, I just buy dividend paying blue chip stocks. The value of such stocks are relatively stable. And I like the fact that they pay dividends on a regular basis. That is a great source of passive income.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
Before you invest in stocks, you should first study the types of stocks and the characteristics of stocks, and learn fundamental and technical analysis. You can buy stocks on the stock exchange or capital market. You can also buy shares in mutual funds.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not invested in stocks before, so I do not have any experience with it. I have seen a lot of people recorded success from Investing in stocks. But I just personally think it is too risky and might not be worth the stress.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I have not invested in stocks before, so I do not have any experience with it. I have seen a lot of people recorded success from Investing in stocks. But I just personally think it is too risky and might not be worth the stress.
Your actions are right, if you think that investing in stocks is full of risks that might only stress you out, it's better for you to choose lower risk investments such as deposits, gold etc.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me, it's worth investing in stocks though I have never done so before but I have seen alot of people that are really making a killing on the same.
I was making a killing a few years ago, until Intel announced their earnings after the market closed and by the time I could get in to do anything I had lost $35,000. It's like playing in a pit full of poisionous snakes and they have no mercy.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your actions are right, if you think that investing in stocks is full of risks that might only stress you out, it's better for you to choose lower risk investments such as deposits, gold etc.
Yes, I personally find stocks trading stressful. Like you have rightly said, I would prefer to choose a Lower risk investment over stock trading.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
Stock trading often makes people stressed and can't sleep well, especially when buying newly released IPO shares, we quickly sell shares when the profit target has been achieved even though the upward trend continues. But most importantly we can find our own profile to choose the type of investment that has a low risk.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I have invested in the local stock market. Most of my stocks were initially purchased during the IPO. I have also bought some stocks from the secondary market. I am at profit.

Back