What's your experience with Binance P2P?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling of your crypto coin in Binance has to do with the P2P section of the site, the many times that I have gotten to make use of the Binance P2P it has been a very good and smooth experience for me as it is easy to understand and you get to chat with the person you are making trades with and strike a better deal.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Selling of your crypto coin in Binance has to do with the P2P section of the site, the many times that I have gotten to make use of the Binance P2P it has been a very good and smooth experience for me as it is easy to understand and you get to chat with the person you are making trades with and strike a better deal.
I have been so lucky to have good experience with it. It is what I used most times

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This is very encouraging to read about,I have just recently verified my bnance wallet .The problem I am facing currently is that I do not seem to find a variety of local traders for p2p transactions I do not know the settings that I have to set up or configure for this to be done effectively..

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is very encouraging to read about,I have just recently verified my bnance wallet .The problem I am facing currently is that I do not seem to find a variety of local traders for p2p transactions I do not know the settings that I have to set up or configure for this to be done effectively..
I have also seen some reviews about people getting scammed but it has never happened to me

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I have also seen some reviews about people getting scammed but it has never happened to me
Yes people get scammed if you get to use the third party feature like p2p or get to be a bit care less with your information.

So the more reason I want to ensure that I understand how the app works for p2p transactions with those people that we. share the same payment methods with.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Yes people get scammed if you get to use the third party feature like p2p or get to be a bit care less with your information.

So the more reason I want to ensure that I understand how the app works for p2p transactions with those people that we. share the same payment methods with.
You could contact support team of binance and provide them video record of P2P transaction and they will reverse the transaction as no one could decline transaction and run out of funds and support is observing you.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Honestly it is a
Very enjoyable and swift process, you hardly hear issues of scam in binance P2P, everything is well secured, you get your coin when the money has been successfully sent to the seller and he or she confirms it.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been so lucky to have good experience with it. It is what I used most times
Honestly speaking Binance P2P is the best one would be able to see and use in the crypto world for trading especially in countries that crypto is banned by the government like in Nigeria as it gives you the confidence of not being bypassed by anyone who you are dealing with even if you don't see or know the person but you all are truthfully in your dealings.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly it is a

Very enjoyable and swift process, you hardly hear issues of scam in binance P2P, everything is well secured, you get your coin when the money has been successfully sent to the seller and he or she confirms it.
This is it, the thing you don't get to hear on Binance P2P is the fact that there is no scamming at all and someone can not run away with your money without releasing the coin as if reported then their account is banned and everything they have confiscated and held meaning they can't access their account again an so everyone is trying to be extra careful with it.

Back