What's your experience with sport betting

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My experience has been very terrible and I won't advise anyone to venture into it for any reason. It gives you fake promises of getting much money from little. It'll make you poor and hopeless.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
My experience has been very terrible and I won't advise anyone to venture into it for any reason. It gives you fake promises of getting much money from little. It'll make you poor and hopeless.
sorry about that mate but funny enough people are heavily into sports betting and I wonder if they're losing or winning big.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
sorry about that mate but funny enough people are heavily into sports betting and I wonder if they're losing or winning big.
Most of them are losing heavily. One thing with sports betting is that it gives you the false impression that you'll win big one day so you won't bother about your losses.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of them are losing heavily. One thing with sports betting is that it gives you the false impression that you'll win big one day so you won't bother about your losses.
And that Impression has sent many back to trenches. I've never had a good experience with sport betting, one wine more loose so I stopped.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yeah I totally agree with you it seems what's keeping does playing and playing all over again is the false hope that you will win big someday

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And that Impression has sent many back to trenches. I've never had a good experience with sport betting, one wine more loose so I stopped.
Yes it's making people poor and wretched without them knowing. You even try to bet with your last funds expecting for a win which will not occur. I lost tangible money that I would have used for something better.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it's making people poor and wretched without them knowing. You even try to bet with your last funds expecting for a win which will not occur. I lost tangible money that I would have used for something better.
Funny enough some will go to the extent of borrowing to bet with the aim of making more.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Funny enough some will go to the extent of borrowing to bet with the aim of making more.
Yes that's the issue. There's one called visual soccer which has rendered many people useless. You either borrow money to play or end up selling your valuable property to repay your debt.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's the issue. There's one called visual soccer which has rendered many people useless. You either borrow money to play or end up selling your valuable property to repay your debt.
Rending some useless is till a pitiable situation, some ended up committing suicide at the long run.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rending some useless is till a pitiable situation, some ended up committing suicide at the long run.
That's the worst part of it which happens once depression sets in. You think of the money you have wasted on nothing and the level you would have been. You also end up being in debt that can't be easily repaid.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I really tried and my experience with it was not that bad. I used to be winning with smaller odds almost everyday but greedy overwhelmed my instincts and I eventually started loosing terribly and then I decided to quit.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My experience with sports betting was very bad so I promised myself not to ever engage in sports betting again because I lose my money all the time to it
Better leave it, betting won't help, this time Argentina was my favourite to win, France in Final, Croatia 3rd. This happened,and I didn't bet.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
I heard about this from my cousin. She is encouraging me to try it. But I refused to do so. It is simply because I am not into betting online or offline.

Back